IGNORED

NFL

Velazquez

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris- I can't believe what I'm reading.... you're giving up on the Packers? they have a good team.

Polamalau is amazing however, the dude was everywhere last night, for the first half at least.

im gonna watch again thi syear after Channel 5 shut out last season.

i dont know if im goign back to supporting the packers or just go allout pitttsberg because i love the penguins, why not go black n gold.

protocol strictly forbids you from joining a team's fanbase the season after they've won the championship. and yeah the packers are fierce this year

BQ baby BQ

hopefully Braylon Edwards can hold onto the ball this year. Two years ago he had 16 td's and Derek Anderson goes to the pro bowl. I ended up taking Edward in fantasy draft last year and the dude leads the league in dropped passes, Anderson gets benched... it really wasn't his fault. Nonetheless, at some point the torch would be passed to Quinn. I hope he does well, because i think it's a short leash if he doesn't.

yes im supprisingly pumped for this one!

bears vs packers live on channel5 tonight! *nips to the shop for some beers in his packers jersey*

NFL Live (Sport)

Time - 00:50 - 04:30 (3 hours and 40 minutes long)

When - Monday 14th September on Five

Chicago Bears @ Green Bay Packers.

American football action. The new season gets underway as the Chicago Bears travel to play the Green Bay Packers. Can new Chicago quarterback Jay Cutler prove he is the man to make his team a Super Bowl contender? Presented by Nat Coombs and Mike Carlson.

this is what i love about watching football on the west coast... you wake up, squeeze one out, make a pot of coffee, sit down, turn on the telly, and the pre game is on! dope!

Archived