IGNORED

lol at the fraternaty across the street from my complex...

QBLA

and when i saw it, i was like... "there have got to be some hotties slippin' and slidin' their hot asses all night long!" i park my car, walk out to the side walk to scope some shit out, and what i saw reminded me of watmm! a bunch of out of shape dudes slippin' and slidin'... i loled, and turned around and went back to my condo.

i usually hear these dudes on friday nights from a distance doing some drunken chants... it usually lulls me to sleep since my condo is at the back of the complex!

i aint takin' no pics of half naked, out of shape dudes slippin' 'n slidin'!

You found IDM in it's natural habitat, dangle it's possibilities in front of our noses, and selfishly refuse to share it with us?

Goddamit, those pics would make awesome inspirational posters;

"SLIP'N'SLIDE MOON BOUNCE"

"Because without water AND chicks, it's gay."

Guest abusivegeorge

lol xxx I can pretty much picture the four hot girls in a room half dressed and horny as fuck, been there, and my gf too was the least attractive, I mean she was fucking hot, but these girls were WOAH girls, and one of them had kooky glasses, a university smile and an asshole too tight for a pencil to fit. Those were the days, I fapped in their bathroom lots.

I went to a college party last night and it was the saddest shit. A lot of the guys were out of shape, but there were still some hot girls. They were charging for booze [which was cheap, actually], and they wanted to call it quits around 1:45am. The goddamn bar is still open at that time!

Fucking amateurs.

Archived