IGNORED

ok yeah i hate kids

Guest thanksomuch

I love drinking baby's blood...

Dick Cheney and I are friends because of this...

I cherish this friendship...

How else would I have met Satan!?

Dude is cool!

Guest JW Modestburns

The best is the blond girl who has already eaten half of the marshmallow but still looks cautious... as if she is still trying going to try and pass it off as a uneaten marshmallow. LOL

i'm not sure if i'd be clever enough for this at that age, but i'd pick out the inside from one end.

also, if you read the comments there's someone saying they did this test in the 60s and discovered that the kids who ate it were more likely to be fat/on drugs in later life?

Guest bitroast

i'm not sure if i'd be clever enough for this at that age, but i'd pick out the inside from one end.

also, if you read the comments there's someone saying they did this test in the 60s and discovered that the kids who ate it were more likely to be fat/on drugs in later life?

low levels of marshmellow exposure can later lead to drug problems?

and fatness.

woah, like, if a kid has low self-control, he/she will grow up to have low self-control?!

i like the girl at the end who is already eating it as she's being told she can eat it now or wait.

That one disgusted me, lol

lol, a little the same. i noticed we were shown mostly girls failing, and a dark misogynistic part of me piped up like "that's right! you women, all you do is just take and take!".

Archived