IGNORED

Comfortable rave gear

Guest sala

Someone has been to Camden recently! What a fucking shop, if the bright clothes don't burn out one sense the awful tunes certainly will.

the best thing about those trousers too is that the zip is so big you can just let your fruit and 2 veg hang out freely when you're going to the toilet. this is a godsend when you've got a 7 pill 2cb dick. minimizes the chance of dribbles (a problem that can also be solved by wearing camoflage fabric trousers).

did i ever tell you guys i was into EBM?

i would do that but i'd feel self-conscious without a tattoo on my back that made it look like the skin was ripped away and there was all this h.r giger bionic metal underneath.

Guest Coalbucket PI

dressing for outdoor raves is actually a fine art, you have a range of temperatures and floor surfaces to deal with plus usually some considerable storage needs and the likelihood that if you put anything down you will lose it

Archived