what song is this?

Guest bundle of sticks

Guest bundle of sticks

lyrics go something like:

all the leaves are dry

and the sky is gray

(something)

on a winters day

i think its a pretty well known song, im pretty ignorant for not knowing who it is. it sounds like a small choir or something singing it. sounds like it might be from the 70s but maybe not. really awesome sounding, beautiful chords. i tried googling it but couldnt find it. thanks for any help. oh and i need it by tonight...

Guest bundle of sticks

also looking for an electronic (i think its a cover of maybe a U2 song but perhaps not) song called "sunday bloody sunday". i dont know the artist, but its dancey electronic, and it sounds like kids singing "sunday bloody sunday". its awesome

thanks again!

"California Dreamin'" by The Mamas & the Papas

that U2 cover sounds bloody awful but I guess I shouldn't judge

EDIT: oh whoops not quick enough

HFE_Too_Slow_4.JPG

The "too slow" variation of a high five occurs when one appears to be engaging in a high five initiation; however, the initiator succeeds in pulling their hand away before anyone can make contact. This is the only known "five" that may be used as an insult as well as a compliment, and, as early as 1971, was commonly followed by the taunting expression "too slow, buffalo!"

"California Dreamin'" by The Mamas & the Papas

that U2 cover sounds bloody awful but I guess I shouldn't judge

EDIT: oh whoops not quick enough

HFE_Too_Slow_4.JPG

The "too slow" variation of a high five occurs when one appears to be engaging in a high five initiation; however, the initiator succeeds in pulling their hand away before anyone can make contact. This is the only known "five" that may be used as an insult as well as a compliment, and, as early as 1971, was commonly followed by the taunting expression "too slow, buffalo!"

damn , she is fine

Guest bundle of sticks

thanks guys

nobody knows who this "sunday bloody sunday" song is by? surely someone here, at an electronic forum knows

*Asks stupid retarded question just to bait people into wasting their time*

Hai gusy, hlep me in indentdtiyfy this tracks. I've been goggling but nothing has came upz? Tha lyrics go lkie: "Heeey juuude"

PLeaz to halp?

What abt these wan: "ONe two three.. I'm in a tree.. Can't catch me.." something?=

I just listened to Dr Dre's Aint Nothing but a G Thang because the counting on this made me think of it. Thanks for helping me get my day started right my african american

Franz Ferdinand recently covered "Sunday Bloody Sunday Bloody Sunday BLoody Sunday Whooooaoaooaoooaoaoh-I-Wanna-Run", if that's what you're thinking of.

ps: wat is dis

Archived