IGNORED

Creepy stories and ghosts and stuff thread

SR4

post all the creepy ghost and horror related stuffs in here...ive been listening to these EVP videos for 2 or 3 hours today...what a waste.

anyone ever do a ouija board? how bullshit is it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6wK5Y8YRuw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV8NLu36Sz0&feature=related

i find ghost boxes to be fascinating...does any one know any debunking of these things???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4n9vK0_mdk&feature=related

SR4 is one big stupid ass doofis asswipe. Real uncool guy,

I think the main miscinception people had about this guy is that he was cool, lol.

He's a fucking big goofy asswipe nerd faggot. Really looking forward to his next 5 posts, he'll probably continue to post geeky shit and stuff..

Sorry, just really unimpressed with the guy and his bad attitude. He claims to be a pussy magnet and i think its quite clear from his posts, he clearly isn't, to put it mildly he's a virgin. Just another nerd along for the ride....and thats ok. Just accept what u are.

my mom used a ouija board when she was younger. everyone closed their eyes as this thing moved around. . then she felt it rise off the table. when she decided to look she opened her eyes and everyone else had stoppped with hands on table and her hands were in the air

she also lived in a haunted house for a while as a kid.

my old friend lives in a haunted house as well

when i was young i would experience intense night terrors, which makes me think i had some bad energy attached to me or something

Sorry, just really unimpressed with the guy and his bad attitude. He claims to be a pussy magnet and i think its quite clear from his posts, he clearly isn't, to put it mildly he's a virgin. Just another nerd along for the ride....and thats ok. Just accept what u are.

LOL

please stay on topic.

Not a real ghost story, but I was in the forest today searching for mushrooms and there was this one place that totally freaked me out: at first it had several small spaces that were all cleared of grass/plants etc with stumps to sit on in the middle. There were at least 2 or 3 of these groups nearby. One space had a larger stump in the middle, about 1,5m high, with two pieces of styrofoam on the top. Next to it was an embedded old bathing tube with several beetles and a dead mouse in it. Maybe someone put it there as a sink for animals, but still..

The place had this surreal/blairwitch feeling, it looked like a place where people gather, although there was no real evidence, except those stumps.

Gonna take my digicam with me the next time I get there.

Not a real ghost story, but I was in the forest today searching for mushrooms and there was this one place that totally freaked me out: at first it had several small spaces that were all cleared of grass/plants etc with stumps to sit on in the middle. There were at least 2 or 3 of these groups nearby. One space had a larger stump in the middle, about 1,5m high, with two pieces of styrofoam on the top. Next to it was an embedded old bathing tube with several beetles and a dead mouse in it. Maybe someone put it there as a sink for animals, but still..

The place had this surreal/blairwitch feeling, it looked like a place where people gather, although there was no real evidence, except those stumps.

Gonna take my digicam with me the next time I get there.

you tripping? you should probably wait to eat the shrooms till when you get back home.

naw, but seriously, you stumbled upon someone's home. some FREAKY WITCH , Harrrrrrrrrrrrry POTTER?

Guest ezkerraldean

i've lived in three *supposedly* haunted houses and not experienced shit.

also spent a night in a house that was once on that lame Most Haunted show, also didn't see a fucking thing. got royally trashed though, and played the Jurassic Park theme tune on a 200 year old piano at 3am.

Guest thanksomuch

that excercism thing sounds awesome!!

jezebel spirit - my life in the bush of ghosts, by Eno and Byrne. give it a listen.

Guest Calx Sherbet

jezebel spirit - my life in the bush of ghosts, by Eno and Byrne. give it a listen.

oh hell yea, that's one of my favorites on that album next to Qur'an

Guest thanksomuch

oh hell yea, that's one of my favorites on that album next to Qur'an

when i was in highschool i always listened to music when i slept. I had some gal friends over, and we all slept in the same king sized bed. I was on the left, my friend Ashley in the middle and my other friend Bonnie on the right side. I had this album playing and i GUESS in my sleep i started cursing at Ashley and saying things like "ASHLEY! if you don't move i'll FUCKING KILL YOU. GODAMN ASHLEY MOVE." i woke up the next day to find Ashley on the floor and Bonnie haning off the edge of the right side of the bed. They told me what i was saying and how that song was playing. lol.

Guest abusivegeorge

Sorry George. I'm just really unimpressed with spirits and their bad attitude.

No need to say sorry my friend, I totally agree, morbid bunch lately. The problem is when one gets depressed they all get depressed, coz they is all locked in the same realm together, so once one of em goes on about being dead, thats it, they're all at it.

Miserably fuckers.

i just read a book called 'hunt for the skinwalkers' that had some really creepy parts in it. an entertaining read. i think weird unexplained shit happens all the time and will continue to happen whether is fits our rational, materialist world view or not.

Rarely do scientists have the opportunity to study and measure a recurring series of mysterious and inexplicable events in the field. So, in 1996 a team of open-minded researchers from the National Institute for Discovery Science, founded and funded by Las Vegas businessman Robert Bigelow, jumped at the chance to investigate weird phenomena still occurring on a cattle ranch in Uintah County, Utah. Its owner had been plagued for the past two years by odd disappearances, manifestations of a shape-shifting entity the Ute Indians called a "skinwalker," floating blue orbs of light, cattle mutilations, a giant wolf that seemed unaffected by bullets, and a sinister, hyena-like creature. Biochemist Kelleher tells the story of the team's experiences on the ranch as "an ambitious if unconventional example of what science is supposed to do--explore the unknown." Unfortunately, after a few intriguing observations, the phenomena ceased and the scientists were left to speculate about shamanic and interdimensional realities intersecting with our own. An interesting and sometimes frightening narrative of events, though ultimately short on final answers. George Eberhart

Copyright © American Library Association. All rights reserved

"America is not a young land: it is old and dirty and evil before the settlers, before the Indians. The evil is there waiting" - william s. burroughs. i think maybe figuratively and literally

Aren't "ghosts" caused by low frequency sounds making our eyes resonate? Like ~18Hz. I remember them finding one of these low pitched emissions in a "haunted house".

Archived