IGNORED

Geogaddi 12" Promo re-released

jeremymacgregor87

Not the tracks themselves, just buying them both on a £10 piece of vinyl seeing as they're both on Geogaddi. I say that as an OCD completist who paid £10 for it from Vinyl Exchange a few years ago. Not my favourite purchase.

In what way ?

Do you have any idea how erotic your post became next to your av? In a dominatrixical sort of way.

Guest GrandPopPoplock

Hmmm...for some strange reason...I wanna start collecting vinyl ( this urge came from out of nowhere a few weeks ago ) I'm tempted to start with this...or Bibio's 'The Apple And The Tooth'

hmmm...

Hmmm...for some strange reason...I wanna start collecting vinyl ( this urge came from out of nowhere a few weeks ago ) I'm tempted to start with this...or Bibio's 'The Apple And The Tooth'

hmmm...

go the Bibio one dude, right my wrong

EDIT: it's fucking gold shiney... pretty

Well, to be fair, the Bleep page says nothing about it being a reissue or re-release...

And 14.99? A bit of a pisstake, considering they were giving them away FREE when I got mine...

On the other hand, it's a bargain compared to what they were commonly going for.

An auction vs a retail sale are two entirely different markets/matters...

Guest GrandPopPoplock

hmmm...

go the Bibio one dude, right my wrong

EDIT: it's fucking gold shiney... pretty

Hahaha! Indeed...it has a great cover....most likely I'll get Bibio's first .

Archived