IGNORED

Geogaddi 12" Promo re-released

jeremymacgregor87

...buh....buh...but it's amazing :blink:

To me the track is the aural equivalent of getting really over excited and your stomach and heart are doing a little dance making you feel both awesome and a little bit sick at the same time.(but in a good way)

Already have two of the originals (there's supposed to be two different weighted versions, not that i can tell the difference), and are widely available on Discogs starting at £8.

I know there's always gonna be a market for re-released stuff, but at nearly 5 years and counting, pull ya fingers out and give us some new stuff. It's impossible to make the perfect record cos you'll never be completely happy, and will become an obsessive paranoid who loses the plot.

I remember when bands used to release albums yearly, and that included touring!!!

Already have two of the originals (there's supposed to be two different weighted versions, not that i can tell the difference), and are widely available on Discogs starting at £8.

I know there's always gonna be a market for re-released stuff, but at nearly 5 years and counting, pull ya fingers out and give us some new stuff. It's impossible to make the perfect record cos you'll never be completely happy, and will become an obsessive paranoid who loses the plot.

I remember when bands used to release albums yearly, and that included touring!!!

you're missing the point duuuuuuuuude

Guest Moebius

Re-released is the perhaps the wrong word, most likely they simply found some leftovers when they were clearing out the warehouse for the Warp20 shop. I don't see anything here to suggest these aren't the same batch as the originals.

Re-released is the perhaps the wrong word, most likely they simply found some leftovers when they were clearing out the warehouse for the Warp20 shop. I don't see anything here to suggest these aren't the same batch as the originals.

re-release is perhaps the right word because most likely they simply found some leftovers when they were clearing out the warehouse for the Warp20 shop and decided to sell them again

Yes, this is just leftover stock they found, and not a new pressing by any means.

I remember when I first got this and played Alpha and Omega at the wrong speed - I thought it was cool, and have always thought the proper speed seemed too fast.

Guest Moebius

re-release is perhaps the right word because most likely they simply found some leftovers when they were clearing out the warehouse for the Warp20 shop and decided to sell them again

Well, to me, re-release implies a re-pressing, remastering, updated 'special edition' etc, not just selling more units from the same original production run.

Well, to be fair, the Bleep page says nothing about it being a reissue or re-release...

And 14.99? A bit of a pisstake, considering they were giving them away FREE when I got mine...

Archived