IGNORED

Abnormal heartbeats

SR4

Guest Adjective

my heart has been prone to skipping and flutters for as long as i can remember

i've tried having panic attacks and crying but neither seems to work

I've had it every day for about two and a half years now. And other heart problems. Really not sure how the fuck I'm still alive. No one will insure me either.

My advice - Just relax, quit smoking and cut out of the caffeine. Do some jogging each day as well. You'll be fine.

Guest Sir Winston

I got it really bad in march, seriously thought I was going to die and its only now that I am starting to get a hold of it. Cut some stuff out, especially coffee which I didnt drink much of anyway but did not help. Now only if I could stop the cigs I might be ok.

now i cant find my wallet and i want to shoot myself....causin abnoraml heartbeats all over the place....i want a cigarette to chill the fuck out, cant even do that.

Guest Franklin

its 4 am over here and i am, once again, scared to death to go to sleep. Sometimes, and it seems when ive been drinking caffeine, that my heart will almost skip a beat, and its real noticeable....i think im having a heart attack.

Twice last year i went to the emergency room because of that, each time they run some tests on me and say its slightly abnormal, but a lot of people develop it. I even asked my doctor if i should get off my meds (small dose of Adderall), but he thinks its the caffeine....

so apparently these things arent dangerous persay (although my doctor told me to always be wary of any crazy ones), but goddamn if they aren't scary as all fucking hell.

i know im not gonna die and im still scared to death to go to sleep.

how stressed out are you? Could be just anxiety. maybe keep a journal of when you have them and other stressors in your life. maybe you'll find a pattern. heart palpitations one of the major reasons for emergency room visits by men... most of these visits are put down to anxiety causing sudden heart flutters with a stoppage of breath and usually fear of a heart attack or losing control. I'm not a doctor though dude. Ask your GP about the likelihood of it being anxiety based on your medical history then do the journal thing.

IN ADDITION: ciggarettes = stimulant, coffee = stimulant, drugs you've mentioned you take = stimulants... these could certainly exacerbate anxiety.

Guest abusivegeorge

its 4 am over here and i am, once again, scared to death to go to sleep. Sometimes, and it seems when ive been drinking caffeine, that my heart will almost skip a beat, and its real noticeable....i think im having a heart attack.

Twice last year i went to the emergency room because of that, each time they run some tests on me and say its slightly abnormal, but a lot of people develop it. I even asked my doctor if i should get off my meds (small dose of Adderall), but he thinks its the caffeine....

so apparently these things arent dangerous persay (although my doctor told me to always be wary of any crazy ones), but goddamn if they aren't scary as all fucking hell.

i know im not gonna die and im still scared to death to go to sleep.

how stressed out are you? Could be just anxiety. maybe keep a journal of when you have them and other stressors in your life. maybe you'll find a pattern. heart palpitations one of the major reasons for emergency room visits by men... most of these visits are put down to anxiety causing sudden heart flutters with a stoppage of breath and usually fear of a heart attack or losing control. I'm not a doctor though dude. Ask your GP about the likelihood of it being anxiety based on your medical history then do the journal thing.

IN ADDITION: ciggarettes = stimulant, coffee = stimulant, drugs you've mentioned you take = stimulants... these could certainly exacerbate anxiety.

You are absolutely right, I had a massive anxiety attack at ludds, and even my symptoms depicted those of a stroke. I genuinely thought I'd had one though, even the guy on the end of the phone to ludd said it could be a stroke.

Basically, stop wanking for a while.

Guest SecondaryCell

I've had these - went to the emergency room... the whole nine yards. They said my potassium was a little low and gave me a banana, really. (My wife likes to call that little trip to the ER my "$2000 banana".)

Next went to my doc, he says it's PVCs - nothing to worry about. Stress/anxiety related. He recommends I drink a glass of OJ every morning to keep the potassium up. Been doing that for 4 years now, no problems.

Also, I agree with that earlier post - they NEVER happen if you are exercising hard. So if you're lounging in front of WATMM all day it doesn't help. If they start bugging you it's better to get up and do some hard work than to research your symptoms on Google. (Been there: worst thing to do.)

Guest abusivegeorge

woah woah woah... you and ludd hang out?

this completely changes how I see watmm now.

Lol, why?

That was the whole palava about my sister being posted on here the other day man. Ludd is family y0!

Lol, why?

That was the whole palava about my sister being posted on here the other day man. Ludd is family y0!

quit name dropping you damn queen

I was mostly over-reacting but still I never considered the possibility that Ludd has made human contact with other watmmers. I always just thought he was this tiny little man with crazy pinkish hair who lived in the middle of nowhere in some apartment building above some stripper bar. I mean I guess that could still be true, but the reality I had created of WATMM in my mind, seems gone now. You people.. are people.

neo_whoa_1.jpg

Guest abusivegeorge

Lol, why?

quit name dropping you damn queen

What?

I didn't drop anyones name there? What are you on about?

I was mostly over-reacting but still I never considered the possibility that Ludd has made human contact with other watmmers. I always just thought he was this tiny little man with crazy pinkish hair who lived in the middle of nowhere in some apartment building above some stripper bar. I mean I guess that could still be true, but the reality I had created of WATMM in my mind, seems gone now. You people.. are people.

neo_whoa_1.jpg

It's completely true.

Guest hahathhat

i get occasional heart arrythmia. i'm told it's nothing to worry about, but it can be unnerving. especially when you're lying in bed or something and it's super obvious due to lack of other stimuli.

Archived