IGNORED

pre-mixed booze

BCM

pre-mixed rockstar and vodka is awesome. it really fucks you up in that kind of crazy energy speed and drunk feeling

595163908_0e368d8a28.jpg

i find it hilarious because normally on the back of rockstar it says not to mix with alcohol

pre-mixed rockstar and vodka is awesome. it really fucks you up in that kind of crazy energy speed and drunk feeling

595163908_0e368d8a28.jpg

i find it hilarious because normally on the back of rockstar it says not to mix with alcohol

wow that really screams the alcohol content doesn't it...

on a side note:

jameson-whiskey.jpg+ lemon.jpg+ Ginger Ale = :sorcerer:

I'm going to to Oktoberfest today, not much going on with the pre-mixes, but there will be massive consumption all the same!

595163908_0e368d8a28.jpg

i'm surprised that's even legal. it's just consensus that taurine/caffeine and alcohol don't mix (as apparent by any jibbering puking mess at a uni night). uppers + downers innit...

well it's scandinavia - most of the price is tax that goes toward construction and counseling after all the raping and pillaging they do whilst drunk.

(and joke aside, there's a point to what i said)

It's a tax alright.

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

That would be illegal in america. Premixed drinks here can only be made from wine or beer.

So Smirnoff here is made from malt liquour instead of vodka.

Well, now what about these fine products like this?:

4219.jpg

I've bought them loads of times. It's mixed with Cuervo Gold. You don't buy them because it makes for a good mixed drink, you buy them to pour over ice and get fucked fast. This particular sauce probably should be illegal because I once quaffed the entire 1.75 L and not only did I puke a half-digested chicken sandwich on my lower level neighbor's patio, it led to one of the most terrifying and painful hangovers I've ever weathered.

Yes, but only at liquor stores (in states that have liquor control that is).

Stuff like Mike's hard lemonade, Smirnoff ice, etc... all that has to be from malt liquor instead of spirits for some retarded reason. Most people buy it at the grocery store, so it makes more sense for them to just make it the same way for all states.

Alcohol laws are really complicated here, since you have the federal guidlines, and then 50 different sets of rules on top of them for each state. Except Arizona and Louisiana who don't really have any rules.

Guest Coalbucket PI

Important question BCM, are you drinking these from the can but shoving a slice of lime into the drinking hole first? If not maybe you should, it sounds like a really good strategy.

the canned drinks reminds me of 'it's always sunny in philidelphia' ... wine in a can. hahaha. great show.

yeah that margarita stuff is quite refreshing, tastes much like a pop. and on a summers day with some ice and a pitcher, it just goes down and down like water.

then you throw some beers on top of that (about 12-15 550ml cans) and then lots of shots of gin, vodka, sambuca...

ahh that was a funny day.

Important question BCM, are you drinking these from the can but shoving a slice of lime into the drinking hole first? If not maybe you should, it sounds like a really good strategy.

lol no - pouring into a glass with ice.

yeah, that's pretty fucking cheap man...i do buy bottles of spirits as well, but just sometimes like the novelty of having it pre-mixed. there's no valid reason for buying it really other than it's in a can. i've got tomorrow off - dunno if i'm gonna drink tonight though... if i do maybe i'll go for non pre mixed booze. but i might just drink chocolate milk.

86458300-orange.jpg

blast from the past.

Archived