IGNORED

Recommend me some dark acid house

chim

I'm looking for some good acid house tracks, not really the classical acid sound but more disturbed and dark stuff. The more insane 303-lines, the better.. Hit a brother up?

good request, don't think i've heard anything that i would call 'dark acid house'. CMA is the man for this, he assures me he's recording a mix right now. saaaaaaafe!

good request, don't think i've heard anything that i would call 'dark acid house'. CMA is the man for this, he assures me he's recording a mix right now. saaaaaaafe!

what about wheres your child?

try richie hawtins' Jack Master Alias with Bang the box. its like a instrumental/Drum track of Wheres Your Child, but with a cool voice going BANG THE BOX B-B-B-B-BANG THE BOX over the top of it, dark as fuck plus nothing but a drum track.

man those were the days when you can get propper dark vibes off only a Drum machine track and a vocal. shiieet

EDIT*

just found it on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZAy1XAh0yo

Fuck at least some people know exactly what I'm talking about. REspect and love.

fuck yes I love this one

Cool shit.. Where's it turning up?

go to the music discussion forum with this kind of crazy question! :crazy:

suck it

well i did a mix but forgot to press record on traktor. so fuck you your not getting a mix, i just wasted an hour.

ill do a mix next week (w/ good transitions and mix outs)

Save it and lemme hear it, doowd.

try richie hawtins' Jack Master Alias with Bang the box. its like a instrumental/Drum track of Wheres Your Child, but with a cool voice going BANG THE BOX B-B-B-B-BANG THE BOX over the top of it, dark as fuck plus nothing but a drum track.

man those were the days when you can get propper dark vibes off only a Drum machine track and a vocal. shiieet

EDIT*

just found it on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZAy1XAh0yo

Richie hawtin is fucking god. Nothing gets people going in the club like Spastik, no matter when or where you play it.

i can hit u up with a 30 minute 303 belter dj mix. just first of all i have to record it.

but if you dont want to wait an hour download - - Atom - acid evolution vol.2

cheers bro

I think what I'm trying to get at are like cleanly produced, yet dark tracks, where the acidline is incredibly dark and just fucked up, yet sorta minimal.. Like it turns up outta nowhere, just dark as fuck, and the rest of the track is just like, leaving room to the fucking 303-line

I'm looking for some good acid house tracks, not really the classical acid sound but more disturbed and dark stuff. The more insane 303-lines, the better.. Hit a brother up?

Plastikman - Sheet One , one of the first proper techno albums i heard and pretty dark for 303 twiddling

I think what I'm trying to get at are like cleanly produced, yet dark tracks, where the acidline is incredibly dark and just fucked up, yet sorta minimal.. Like it turns up outta nowhere, just dark as fuck, and the rest of the track is just like, leaving room to the fucking 303-line

atom - acid evolution vol.2

UI - red and green

ill do a mix of the atom stuff tomorrow ok. :)

atom - acid evolution vol.2

UI - red and green

ill do a mix of the atom stuff tomorrow ok. :)

Excellent!!!!

Archived