IGNORED

Kings of Convenience - Declaration of Dependence

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

loved their 'quiet is the new loud' album. but the 'versus' remixes/covers album was the good shit for me.

didnt hear their last album and not rushing to hear this one either. i'm sure its great but not what i want to hear right now

got the new album a few days ago. it is great, just as their previous releases.

the best so far would be the intro song, the following mrs. cold, "my ship isn't pretty", "riot on an empty street" and "scars on land".

scars on land is basically where this month is at

this is actually probably the album of the year for me lol. been a fan of kingsof convenience for a while, so i was really looking forward to a new 1.

• 5 months later...
Guest Glass Plate

ugh seriously this shit is awful. If I'm going to listen to two white dudes strumming guitars and being total honkies I'd stick with Simon & Garfunkel.

ugh seriously this shit is awful. If I'm going to listen to two white dudes strumming guitars and being total honkies I'd stick with Simon & Garfunkel.

Agreed. I was unlucky enough to witness their music at Iceland Airwaves 2010 and that hipster lead singer douchebag was on my mothefucking plane. Also, The New Wine played at Iceland Airwaves and it was actually worse than Kings of Convenience.

Archived