IGNORED

Wanna split $5,000 with me?

karmakramer

Now the way they probably got this shit setup is one of the three properties is really rare, so this probably is not going to work, but basically I am sitting on two of the same colors (orange - New York Avenue + St James Place) and if I get one more I will make $5,000... So Watmm, why don't we all work together and win some caash! :emotawesomepm9:

The best way to get these things imo is just to get a large soda drink for like $2... I do it when I am not in the mood for beer or water and want a refreshing lemonade or dr. pepper with my dinner. McDonalds food is becoming less and less appealing for me, so rarely do I eat there.

2286344030_55a0fde9a9.jpg

i'm down dude; i get at least the fountain soda three days a week. what's the remaining one you need?

I can't remember the name of the last orange but its the one thats not st. james and new york ave. If anyone has it we can arrange something and each laugh all the way to the bank :spiteful:

Guest Deep Fried Everything

self-addressed stamped envelope + 44 cents post to get it there = cheaper than your $2 coke. go git 'em!

Now the way they probably got this shit setup is one of the three properties is really rare, so this probably is not going to work, but basically I am sitting on two of the same colors (orange - New York Avenue + St James Place) and if I get one more I will make $5,000...

You can't be fucking serious? :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Now the way they probably got this shit setup is one of the three properties is really rare, so this probably is not going to work, but basically I am sitting on two of the same colors (orange - New York Avenue + St James Place) and if I get one more I will make $5,000... So Watmm, why don't we all work together and win some caash! :emotawesomepm9:

The best way to get these things imo is just to get a large soda drink for like $2... I do it when I am not in the mood for beer or water and want a refreshing lemonade or dr. pepper with my dinner. McDonalds food is becoming less and less appealing for me, so rarely do I eat there.

you're looking for tennessee avenue. good luck, they only printed 50 of them.

you're looking for tennessee avenue. good luck, they only printed 50 of them.

:fail:

You know, if you used your brains and check the odds on the website of the contest... you'll see that only stupid try to do what you've posted

Hmm...to casually follow a game and possibly win $5000 free, without spending any more money than what I normally spend on a soda IS actually retarded. I didn't actually think about it that way at first, thanks for pointing that out.

Stupid people get awfully fucking lucky sometimes though.

Take Mike Carroll for example.

Mikecarroll.jpg

fucking lol

The best way to get these things imo is just to get a large soda drink for like $2... I do it when I am not in the mood for beer or water and want a refreshing lemonade or dr. pepper with my dinner.

... lion?

Archived