IGNORED

Fuck the Yankees

Braintree

i guess i see your point fred, but sports, to me, is about even competition and besting your opponent through strategy, not pumping up your team with roidmonster von a-rods.

lol, exactly.

How can anybody get amped for the Yankees 27th World's Biggest Cocksuckers award when you have Favre taking on the Pack, etc.

The Rays story was amazing, I loved that. I just hate that a lot of my favorite teams from childhood will never be good again. E.g. The Pittsburgh Pirates. :facepalm:

P.S. - Dude, $420,000,000....it's hilarious. I don't see how any self-respecting Yankees fan can be proud of this one. Seriously.

You think it's rough being a Pirates fan try being a Royals fan... They're nothing but a talent farm for the big boys anymore. Let's see how long Greinke sticks around :sad:

lol, exactly.

How can anybody get amped for the Yankees 27th World's Biggest Cocksuckers award when you have Favre taking on the Pack, etc.

The Rays story was amazing, I loved that. I just hate that a lot of my favorite teams from childhood will never be good again. E.g. The Pittsburgh Pirates. :facepalm:

P.S. - Dude, $420,000,000....it's hilarious. I don't see how any self-respecting Yankees fan can be proud of this one. Seriously.

You think it's rough being a Pirates fan try being a Royals fan... They're nothing but a talent farm for the big boys anymore. Let's see how long Greinke sticks around :sad:

My dad is from KC, and I make fun of him for being a fan of the Royals and the Chiefs.

Baseball is definitely in big trouble. Its ratings are shit, nobody cares anymore, and the NFL is now the alpha and omega of sports leagues. The Yankees buying themselves another World Series is so zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz it's hardly worth the antiquated newspapers the ink is being printed on.

it will be interesting to see how the recent shift in focus to the long-term effects of head injuries and just getting smashed constantly in general on NFL players will affect the league in the long run.

Archived