IGNORED

an old tuss fake

perunamuusi

i love it. Sounds like camels and bedouins walking through the desert. I need to hear the whole song.

It's 1:30. You have stick to the 1:30 rule concerning samples right ? Would you mind pm the rest of the song ?

• 1 month later...

yeah well done bergerac. i already stated inthe 3rd post that this was an edited version of the original. i chopped it in half in fruity loops. the original was downloaded from the tush myspace ot the tusk or one of them fake tuss myspaces. i just wondered which watmmer did the track as i assume all tuss myspaces originated here.

encoded in FL studio, just like that other one

try harder next time

yeah well done bergerac. i already stated inthe 3rd post that this was an edited version of the original. i chopped it in half in fruity loops. the original was downloaded from the tush myspace ot the tusk or one of them fake tuss myspaces. i just wondered which watmmer did the track as i assume all tuss myspaces originated here.

pwn

Guest sickboy

encoded in FL studio, just like that other one

try harder next time

pwn

Archived