IGNORED

pissed off my girlfriend

Guest iamabe

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i told her i didnt think it was a big deal and she said "of course you dont. it's a completely different dynamic that you would never understand."

what the frak does that mean?

i told her i didnt think it was a big deal and she said "of course you dont. it's a completely different dynamic that you would never understand."

Tell her how you don't like it when she thinks about other guys as you bang her - watch her reaction carefully.

Tell her how you don't like it when she thinks about other guys as you bang her - watch her reaction carefully.

does this sound like suicide to anyone else?

Partial fail: Morimoto was discussing the challenge ingredient pheasant, not chicken. Pay closer attention.

WORD, you have a good memory. he was very emphatic about the female pheasant breast.

Guest abusivegeorge

Tell her how you don't like it when she thinks about other guys as you bang her - watch her erection carefully.

Tell her how you don't like it when she thinks about other guys as you bang her - watch her erection carefully.

Nicely played

my girlfriend was giving me a blowjob while i was watching iron chef, and the japanese chef was like "i only use female breast" in reference to chicken, and the fat critic was like "female breast is the best kind" so i laughed a little, so what, and now my girlfriend is mad at me. please help watmm.

there she is, doing the dirty, closing her eyes and thinking of england, but you go and ruin it with some immature appreciation of comedic timing. sex is serious business, silence and grunting it's staples. i pray for your sake that you rid yourself of such a lighthearted disposition when in the bedroom.

Guest Calx Sherbet

my girlfriend was giving me a blowjob while i was watching iron chef, and the japanese chef was like "i only use female breast" in reference to chicken, and the fat critic was like "female breast is the best kind" so i laughed a little, so what, and now my girlfriend is mad at me. please help watmm.

BJ while watching iron chef...?

if anything, i think this yet again reinforces that women should by all means give men nothing but constant grief, after all, you cant enjoy it, so why not make every other dick under the sun feel guilty for it?

i almost want to say if i had experienced those eyes looking up at me, i would have done some sort of subconscious panda bear purr cute ridiculously gay thing like cuddling in a bubblebath and ketchup titties its fucked up

Guest Calx Sherbet

i almost want to say if i had experienced those eyes looking up at me, i would have done some sort of subconscious panda bear purr cute ridiculously gay thing like cuddling in a bubblebath and ketchup titties its fucked up

ketchup titties?

Guest Barricade

ketchup titties?

that sounds fucking delicious in some twisted way...

Archived