IGNORED

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Guest Alex C

I also agree with you about the Airport, like a FPS GTA4...I went ballistic and hunted everyone down. Rock_emoticon.gif

Thank GOD. I was starting to question my insanity. I definitely shot a bunch of doods crawling away from me bleeding with no remorse - then I realized I had a grenade launcher attachment and, well, that's all she wrote for the poor peds.

edit: Does Mrs. Rex have any interest in the Wii? Seems like a good solution for a non-gamer in a house full of gamers.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

all this hooplah about murdering digital representations of mindless human sheep drones in a pc game is so faggy, its almost 2k10, shits nothing new

i appreciate my first way of phrasing the question was flippant, but can someone actually explain why people are queueing up for this game + biggest sales ever? looks like yet another console shoot-em-up

i appreciate my first way of phrasing the question was flippant, but can someone actually explain why people are queueing up for this game + biggest sales ever? looks like yet another console shoot-em-up

because its an extremely quality, nearly flawless console shoot-em-up, the multiplayer infrastructure is very well done and addicting, the single player is really cinematic and the coop is solid.

everything about this game is very polished and thought out, unlike a lot of FPS console games the controls/framerate feels great which is a huge thing for me otherwise I would never step away from pc gaming no matter how many of my friends are playing this on xbox live

theres a lot of reasons why this game does deserve a good amount of hype but I wont go into anymore detail, infinite ward is doing fine, I really wish they wouldnt even have called call of duty 3 or world at war a call of duty game(completely different developer/quality level)

Damn, been playing the multiplayer for a few hours. Sure is impressive. All those game-modes, weapons, upgrades and perks make it incredibly addictive. And some of the maps are brilliant. Was a bit unimpressed by the single player because it's just another dense on rails shooter. But I can see myself playing this online for a long time.

[youtubehd]cudCajMNRM0[/youtubehd]

luckiest shit ever, the knives recipient wasnt even on the map radar or anything, he had no idea he was there hahhahaha

[youtubehd]cudCajMNRM0[/youtubehd]

luckiest shit ever, the knives recipient wasnt even on the map radar or anything, he had no idea he was there hahhahaha

isn't there some gay auto-lock system in this game?

nah I have barely ever if it all noticed the auto aim, its much much much more subtle than say Halo 3. Auto aim can't explain that knife it was just pure crazy insane meshuggah luck

Guest GrandPopPoplock

I thought it was all hype , but after playing it yesterday....Jesus Christ . I was really close to putting down the controller...and start fapping to it .

It would win even more if you could drive vehicles on VS modes

maybe the most obvious within peripheral jazz band I've seen in my career at b7

yeah i don't read threads about games but i came across this, thought it's most likely to be jazz... but know what? i was willing to take the chance cos i couldn't give a shit.

BFCML

hahahaha I would never call out something as jazzband in serious disappointment. After a while of seeing watmmers seem so annoyed and pissed off that something had already been posted/2 hours/2 days/2 weeks old etc it just became more anal nerdy dumb everytime. whenever I call out a b7 jazzband im just making fun of the absurdity of the law, subsequently I am just adding to the problem.

Oy vey whats a cracka to do about these jazz bands

Archived