IGNORED

what's for breakfast

Fred McGriff

what's for breakfast in heaven  

60 members have voted

1. 1. what the fuck is for breakfast in heaven dont make me ask again

• breakfat burrito
    • biscuits and gravy (and a side of bacon or sausage if needed)
    • full english barf-fest

ill pound three glasses of chicory, eat my johnnycakes, and then impale you and kaen on my penis, lethally erect from the fucking gorgeous meal i just devoured.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Braintree - fuck off. Mushroom gravy? Fuck the fuck off hippie.

Well eat my dick if you want some meat. That mushroom gravy is THE SHIT.

Guest abusivegeorge

ill pound three glasses of chicory, eat my johnnycakes, and then impale you and kaen on my penis, lethally erect from the fucking gorgeous meal i just devoured.

Well if you'd told me before any of this that you had a kaen penis it wouldn't have gone this far. Now look what we've done, we've got two Americans arguing over gravy.

LOL at the English trying to tell us about what's good food

you lot have only existed for a few hundred years for fucks sake. all the food in this thread is either English (renamed incorrectly by yanks) or mexican. come back to the conversation when you've invented something other than a big mac.

as a man who has dined on breakfast cuisines of many many nations, i have determined that breakfast burritos and biscuits and gravy are the only possible options for breakfast served by divinity in the afterlife. this isn't about whose little country perceives the most originality in their sad little cuisine, or about mistaking good taste for a poorly taken photograph, this transcends all that, and is infinitely more important. this is about breakfast in heaven, where there are no borders, and no arguments either for that matter.

but to stoop do the level of what this thread has become, dont knock biscuits and gravy till you've tried them. there is no better drunk breakfast, i dont know any single living human being that has been served them (so long as they've been prepared properly) to refuse on the grounds of some of these absolutely ridiculous breakfast nationalist arguments that i'm reading in this thread. they're fucking good, just as a breakfast burrito is good, just as a full english breakfast is good. a real cosmopolitan citizen of the culinary world would recognize this much quite easily and not waste time arguing who created what. that should be the last thing on your mind when you are putting tasty breakfast in your mouth.

last post, for real, i'm done with watmm.

Guest Calx Sherbet

LOL at the English trying to tell us about what's good food

you lot have only existed for a few hundred years for fucks sake. all the food in this thread is either English (renamed incorrectly by yanks) or mexican. come back to the conversation when you've invented something other than a big mac.

it's moments like this that remind me how much i hate being american. i feel like being born as one just makes me a dick, by default

not surprising

i don't get it, how?

Guest Calx Sherbet

pancakes, waffles, and french toast aren't choices? what bullshit

for real? you buy into that empty argument? you make me hate being an american.

good, that was my goal

I would feel uneasy about serving this to a dog for breakfast

it's like the most vulgar, lowest common denominator of food, like the culinary equivalent of Will and Grace

maybe this thread should be 'what's for breakfast in a dumpster?'

so the orange stuff is grated carrot???

jay-z-crazy.jpg

PS. This black pudding thing sounds foul

pancakes, waffles, and french toast aren't choices? what bullshit

for real? you buy into that empty argument? you make me hate being an american.

good, that was my goal

no just kidding, your opinions dont actually have any impact on how i feel about myself. but, if you are genuinely ashamed to be an american because of ludd's argument then you have self confidence issues, which means you have a tiny pee-pee.

pancakes, waffles, and french toast are very juvenile options by the way. far too sweet to be the first breakfast served in the afterlife. i'm not saying they're aren't good, but lol, what a ridiculous idea.

PS. This black pudding thing sounds foul

just wait till you see white pudding

in fact don't wait....

scottish_white_pudding.jpg

christ imagine that without the sprig of parsley and coriander seeds(?) which are clearly there only to indicate that that thing is a foodstuff

Guest Calx Sherbet

who the fuck eats baked beans with breakfast?

if we ever decide to war with you brits, im volunteering the front line.

fuck you and your nonsense breakfasts.

we eat a lot of ridiculous things. not just for breakfast, but any meal

Archived