IGNORED

SEVEN FORTY SEVEN

Guest bitroast

Guest bitroast

on the tape with no track titles and is titled as Random 35 Tracks Tape on bocpages. track 6 check it out, it's pretty much an early version of seven forty seven.

Guest bitroast

the one thats 4:57?

sounds kind of similar i guess

well, an early version of seven forty seven as opposed to actually being what's on the unheard compilation. the droney synth that goes throughout is exactly the same, the slow paced drums/feel of the track is similar + the delayed vocal samples that come in. it's totally an early version :P

:cisfor::orly:

well yeah. but i hadn't seen it even suggested or mentioned or anything on watmm :cisfor::cisfor:

• 2 months later...

Boards of Canada probably have a whole bunch of unreleased tracks that use this sample in many different ways. Goddamn, if I wasn't impressed when I first heard track A6. That sheer perfection was the main force driving me to get hold of Warp20 (Unheard).

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Joebot Kill

sorry about the double post... i wanted to edit my previous one, but you know how it goes.

nine rubber wisdom > olson 3> kid for today > under the coke sign

i actually really like these threads and connections that run through their catalog. it's not lazy, it encourages a level of closer listening.

If you listen to June 9th and compare it to A08, the beats sound similar to me. Its like the beat in June 9th is a slowed down version of A08's beat except with a little more added to it. Anyone else agree?

Also, Audiotrack 12 on the first tape of Old Tunes 1 sounds very much like the second part of Dayvan Cowboy, 3:16 specifically.

QUICK! Let's find all of the tracks that haven't been re-done yet, then we can figure out what the next album will look like!!! :dry:

Archived