IGNORED

Funbox 01?

Guest southside jim

Guest southside jim

Hey fellas,

just wondering whether or not any of you have this...have always wanted to get my hands on it (I have eurostar acid, didn't quite fancy it)

Guest Sir Winston

If you have soulseek have a look for it there, I am on under the name Nekta so feel free to grab it off me. If not pm me and I will try and sort something out.

Before you lot start ragging me I have a hard copy too, but damn I cannot get that Art Brunell cassette (digital or otherwise) for love nor fucking money.

Guest Sir Winston

Payday on friday cannot come soon enough! Also I noticed the first post on this topic was made at 3:03am holy shit that is dedication son.

Payday on friday cannot come soon enough! Also I noticed the first post on this topic was made at 3:03am holy shit that is dedication son.

Over here it says it was posted 4:03am... it's probably local time. The question remains: did he intentionally post it at 3:03am Greenwich Mean Time just so the brits would notice..?

Guest southside jim

Over here it says it was posted 4:03am... it's probably local time. The question remains: did he intentionally post it at 3:03am Greenwich Mean Time just so the brits would notice..?

damn straight i did...i usually synchronize everything i do to roland products.

• 8 months later...
Guest Dirty Protest

I have Eurostar Acid, but nothing to play it on at the minute. So I dl'ed it off soulseek yesterday and i got the antivir solutions malware of it. Motherfuckers.

Fuck fuck fuck.

I went in for a look and before I knew it I'd bought the shagging thing. I can help myself when it comes to ceephax. Only 5 quid but 5 quid I dont have.

Yeah, lucky bastards.

It would have completed my Funbox collection.

He said he might have more but he wont sell them till he finds em. Just watch that space for updates.

Archived