IGNORED

LOLImage™

Joyrex

it looks more like a gemsbok to me. i dont know i've been cycling through the default sample photos provided by windows

I like Ibex myself... they look like goats that would smash the fuck out of you.

Guest abusivegeorge

Definetly a Gemsbok fellas, take note of the straightness of the horns, an Ibex's are more circular. Also the grey in colour.

T-M0014%20Gemsbok%20Pair.jpg

I do like Ibex though, they are mean mother fuckers.

Definetly a Gemsbok fellas, take note of the straightness of the horns, an Ibex's are more circular. Also the grey in colour.

T-M0014%20Gemsbok%20Pair.jpg

I do like Ibex though, they are mean mother fuckers.

Yeah, I hear those Manchester Ibex are really rough behind the kebab huts at night

Guest Barricade

it looks more like a gemsbok to me. i dont know i've been cycling through the default sample photos provided by windows

I like Ibex myself... they look like goats that would smash the fuck out of you.

that pic is so rushup, though.

edit: punctuation.

edit2: yesh im drunk.

The really amazing thing is the biodiversity of ungulates in Africa and elsewhere. What do we got? Deer and antelope. But get this shit, fucking cetaceans are in the same phylogenetic tree as the ungulates! That means every deer you see has got a dolphin or whale cousin kickin' it out east or west.

Jack-Hanna-booking.jpg

I just asked Wallie Whale about this and he said he has a deer cousin named Ralph up in Montana

Archived