IGNORED

ummm....

Guest Helper ET

Guest Helper ET

where in the hell is pre-2009 watmm? something must have happened while i was gone, cause that shit was there not so long ago. please dont tell me the server exploded and we lost everything. i have a wicked idea that i think everyone here will enjoy - cant do it though without the pre-2009 posts. not to mention the overall tragedy it would be

tell me its backed up somewhere in joyrex hard drive. tell me its not all gone...

Sometimes I have these cool cyberpunk dreams about a day on which someone will gather all those important,funny,unforgetable and usefull posts,links,quotes and all kinds of stuff ever posted on WATMM and put them into some sort of database for us to browse, study and work with... I would dive into this task with all my pride but I don´t have the access to the data..

Guest Helper ET

fuck yes

placidburp you are phantastik!

i should be announcing my project within the next couple of months...stay t®ooned!

fuck yes

placidburp you are phantastik!

i should be announcing my project within the next couple of months...stay t®ooned!

Does this mean we'll get two months without you posting?

That would almost make me believe in Santa again.

Archived