sometimes i like to wipe, even if i'm just sitting by my computer, i'll wipe

this made me lol hard.

i'm top 10 drunk.

Did you have wine with the somellier?

this made me lol hard.

i'm top 10 drunk.

i did, bro. he and his girl brought over some of the sickest wine i've ever had.

when you have good wine it's almost like speed... your legs tingle and you fly high. i'm flying high. they've left but i'm sitting here drinking port and i'm never going to stop. wait aren't you an alcoholic fuck me i dont like to big up my buzz to an alcoholic i have three close alcoholic friends though so i know they want me to just be me as long as i give them love. one love.

Guest abusivegeorge

this made me lol hard.

i'm top 10 drunk.

i did, bro. he and his girl brought over some of the sickest wine i've ever had.

when you have good wine it's almost like speed... your legs tingle and you fly high. i'm flying high. they've left but i'm sitting here drinking port and i'm never going to stop. wait aren't you an alcoholic fuck me i dont like to big up my buzz to an alcoholic i have three close alcoholic friends though so i know they want me to just be me as long as i give them love. one love.

Mate I love to see people who don't suffer from the illness having a few drinks and enjoying themselves, I know what it feels like and it's well deserved mate. Crack on :), you're right though I don't like people pussy footing around me with drink jsut coz I don't drink, I'd rather they jsut get on with it and be themselves. One love!

On that note, right about now seems a good time to put on some Bob Marley.

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

I just had a 17 wiper. Took half a roll. Then I still felt like I had to hop in the shower.

I was ready, too, since my pants and shoes were already completely off.

Public toilets are purely emergency. I can't conceive of how people can sit on some of these monstrosities. Ive seen people walk into stalls drop trou and shit within seconds on toilets that clearly needed a 10 minute cleaning job.

For home use a bidet is on my wishlist

I just had a 17 wiper. Took half a roll. Then I still felt like I had to hop in the shower.

I was ready, too, since my pants and shoes were already completely off.

I would've done a waist down shower, 17 wipers can be a real bitch.

ever had one so massive you had to pre flush a couple times cause you know it would be a clogger?

I hate pre-flushing - I don't like the water swirling feeling on my ass - especially in public toilets, where the suction can tend to be rather powerful.

i love water swirling feeling on my ass

Archived