IGNORED

For Make Benefit Glorious Nation of WATMM

Guest Lube Saibot

Guest Lube Saibot

Honestly I lied I was using google translate I'm sorry, I am having a bored night too.

I understand it, but I don't speak it, I understood the ezzkereldean bit, and I don't think he speaks it, I also didn't know candlestickmaker still existed here lol.

Lol no prob man. I was almost excited though, sigh. It freaks me out that you kinda understand it, me and my girlfriend were so fucking stoked in every country we've ever visited that absolutely nobody could place our ethnicity based on our language. We thought we were impenetrable. More sigh.

You got some latin in you though?

And candlestickmaker is keepin' on keepin' on, he's just really busy (and shy). Check out his new album on upitup. :braindance:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

No Latin in me mate, I had 2 Romanian friends from school though, who ended up at college with me, I was fascinated by the language for some reason, I went from speaking fluent German to losing all interest in it and have them teach me Romanian, then when we ended up at College together, we took Film and Media Studies. It was our first year and our tutor was undecided which country to go to for a trip. It ended up being Cluj-Napoca. The trip ended up being rather costly and as a result only a few of us went, maybe 12 of us and two tutors out of 3 classes. We made a movie out there as a project for our course, it was fucking epic. I don't remember much, I was in full blown blackout the whole time (you may have seen me mention on here that I'm a recovered alcoholic) but I enjoyed it muchly, and yes I learnt much Romanian in those 5 years. The following two years, we went to Venice and then Prague.

I must check out his new album, I'd appreciate it if you could link me mate :).

Candlestickmaker that is :).

Thanks dude.

Guest Lube Saibot

No Latin in me mate, I had 2 Romanian friends from school though, who ended up at college with me, I was fascinated by the language for some reason, I went from speaking fluent German to losing all interest in it and have them teach me Romanian, then when we ended up at College together, we took Film and Media Studies. It was our first year and our tutor was undecided which country to go to for a trip. It ended up being Cluj-Napoca. The trip ended up being rather costly and as a result only a few of us went, maybe 12 of us and two tutors out of 3 classes. We made a movie out there as a project for our course, it was fucking epic. I don't remember much, I was in full blown blackout the whole time (you may have seen me mention on here that I'm a recovered alcoholic) but I enjoyed it muchly, and yes I learnt much Romanian in those 5 years. The following two years, we went to Venice and then Prague.

I must check out his new album, I'd appreciate it if you could link me mate :).

Candlestickmaker that is :).

Thanks dude.

Venice is a fucking CLASS ACT. I love that city. I wanna visit again before it goddamn sinks.

...Once you go Romanian, you can't go... err... Romania is the greatest place to drink and the worst place to be recovering from alcoholism. :tongue: Besides Russia probably.

Man hook me up with that movie!

Here's CSM's album. Rock with you cock out WATMM. http://www.upitup.com/catalogue/release.php?cat_id=31

He actually wanted to make a thread about it but forgot. Maybe it takes off here. :beer:

Guest abusivegeorge

Lol, yes Romania is not a great place for an alcoholic trying to recover, however, at the time I was full on enjoying it and it was the the best place ever lol.

If I had to list the 3 places in order of favourite it would be Prague>Venice>Cluj, however before that I visited New York, Paris and Aachen in Germany, Aachen blew my fucking socks off, it was Christmas and they had the Christmas market on and it was just so damn fcuking good, I fucking Love Aachen.

Thanks for the link dude, I'll get onto it now :).

Guest abusivegeorge

I love this album so far, please tell him from me if you speak to him :). It doesn't give me an option to leave feedback on the site. Thanks again mate.

Lube, talking of Romanian douchebags, I think this one tops them all:

Nicolae_Ceausescu.png

I must confess I didn't really know a lot about Romania and it's past, but I found this series "The Lost World of Communism" by the BBC extremely interesting. I've linked this is in another thread before, but I'm doing it again as it's worth a watch.

The first episode is available on Google Video and looks at East Germany, the Second looks at (the old) Czechoslovakia, and the third looks at Romania. Respect to Romanians for having to put up with this man.

Snippets from the 3rd Episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF63ezOEWFM&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWtqFXxwNQc&feature=player_embedded#

Guest Lube Saibot

Lube, talking of Romanian douchebags, I think this one tops them all:

Nicolae_Ceausescu.png

I must confess I didn't really know a lot about Romania and it's past, but I found this series "The Lost World of Communism" by the BBC extremely interesting. I've linked this is in another thread before, but I'm doing it again as it's worth a watch.

The first episode is available on Google Video and looks at East Germany, the Second looks at (the old) Czechoslovakia, and the third looks at Romania. Respect to Romanians for having to put up with this man.

Snippets from the 3rd Episode:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF63ezOEWFM&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWtqFXxwNQc&feature=player_embedded#

I was born DURING the revolution against the motherfucker. Which meant i spent my first year of.. well... LIFE in a bathtub. It was the only place safe from stray bullets.

That makes me most IDM toddler '89. :rhubear2::rhubear3::rhubear1:

Oh and Ceausescu the actual person was just an idiot. Think George W. Bush for a widely relatable example. Just an unbelievably stupid person at the tip-top of a puppet regime. The real criminals were Romanian communist secret service intelligentsia. And these guys, who kept my parents and their parents living in filth until '89 were the one and the same with the masterminds behind the revolution against the regime they themselves enforced. It was simply that democracy had become economically viable for them at that time. So basically it's all bullshit. There is nothing respectable, there was no great human effort for liberty. I'm just thankful to have been born late enough.

im trying my best to have sex with a hot romanian 3rd year girl on my course at the moment. its not going amazingly to tell the truth.

Why not?

Guest Lube Saibot

We have plenty of roma people in the interior now because we didn't have enough gypsies already.

Excuse me, bruv, did you just call me a fucking gipsy?

romanian history interests me. can you lead me in a direction which will inform me proper? though i respect opinions, i like to hear all sides

go history. burn the rich! for good fortune!

Guest inteeliguntdesign

that website is too good

nsfw:

Manechinuitul-350x470.jpg

Iubire-3-357x479.jpg

funnily enough, i just finished reading freakanomics, which argued crime rate decreases once abortion is legalised because unwanted children commit crime. it used romania as an example of a country that, because of its crazy anti-abortion policy, which not only criminalised abortion but also actively punished women who didn't bare children, created lots of unwanted children. hail ceausescu! bush junior was strongly opposed to abortion too. anti-abortion measures were even a requirement for quite a lot of the third-world aid he authorised. brothers from a different mother!

Guest Lube Saibot

that website is too good

nsfw:

Manechinuitul-350x470.jpg

Iubire-3-357x479.jpg

funnily enough, i just finished reading freakanomics, which argued crime rate decreases once abortion is legalised because unwanted children commit crime. it used romania as an example of a country that, because of its crazy anti-abortion policy, which not only criminalised abortion but also actively punished women who didn't bare children, created lots of unwanted children. hail ceausescu! bush junior was strongly opposed to abortion too. anti-abortion measures were even a requirement for quite a lot of the third-world aid he authorised. brothers from a different mother!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYv8AHSS3dc :crazy:

im trying my best to have sex with a hot romanian 3rd year girl on my course at the moment. its not going amazingly to tell the truth.

give her money

troof!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Lube Saibot

Lube-

I think I know where I want to go for my vacation this year. Romania.

Can you show me around (to these skeezy bitches)?

Yeah man, sure. PM me.

Archived