IGNORED

cheese pizza

Fred McGriff

well no.. because meat only makes you feel like shit (at least that's all it does for me). i'm guessing people eat it cause they've been eating it all their lives and they are conditioned to think vegetables have little to no nourishment in them.. a meal isn't a meal unless it came off of a carcass!

yes.. i am afraid it's as simple as that.. eating meat is just a habit... an acquired taste, even.. but then again, nearly every form of food is an acquired taste...

true enough.. but i'd prefer to acquire tastes that don't jeapordize my health and moral welfare

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply
man eats meat by design you are not jeopardizing your health

man doesn't NEED meat... anymore... enough alternatives to stay healthy... ofcourse, if you cant get those alternatives (because of their price, availability, etc) then meat is still the only option, yeah...

Guest zaphod

cheese pizza is terrible and worthless. let's put some bacon, sausage, pepperoni, ham, just something on there to make it better.

Guest zaphod

and don't try to act like pizza is healthy if you don't put meat on it. you're supposed to put a load of toppings on, that's the point of a pizza. you need to finish that pizza and know that in one to two hours you'll be farting up a storm and smelling like garlic and bacon.

pizza sure has done a number on you, fred :grin:

you should change the quote under your av from "recently joined"

to something more like "ROCKET MAAAAAAAAAAAAAN" or something

to match

and don't try to act like pizza is healthy if you don't put meat on it. you're supposed to put a load of toppings on, that's the point of a pizza. you need to finish that pizza and know that in one to two hours you'll be farting up a storm and smelling like garlic and bacon.

hi five

dude meat tastes so fucking good it's not even funny end of discussion

haha bitch dont try to bust semantics on me, my implications are in response to your implications laid out in two comments, one being "i've had damn good cheese pizzas. meat is murder" and then another "why would i want to put all that on my pizza you fag" in response to put veggies on it. you are implying that you put neither meat nor veggies on your pizza in your only comments in this thread, then try to bust semantics on me? LOL SON!

what's a semantic?

semantics is the bomb!

lol, You've outdone yourself, hats off

Guest zaphod

this guy i know gets extra cheese on his pizza and no other toppings. what is that? it just falls off and you've got a triangle of bread with some sauce on it.

Guest Iain C

I can deal with pepperoni but honestly - I prefer cheese. I went on holiday to Rome a few years ago and my God, what pizza. The finest pizza ever.

I can deal with pepperoni but honestly - I prefer cheese. I went on holiday to Rome a few years ago and my God, what pizza. The finest pizza ever.

fuck yeah!

extra cheese is fuckin nasty. it's like bukkake but more coagulated ... or ... so i'm told.

um, i will only eat a cheese pizza if it's thin crust and really good cheese, real Italian-style pizza.

58886349.jpg

but i prefer other types, and most other types. livin in Chicago has opened my eyes to the wonderous coma of post-deep-dish engorgement,

chicago7.jpg

i love a big slice of NY-style pizza,

7474290_d478a66bf1_m.jpg

i'll even eat fuckin Domino's if i have to ...

yonoidmain.gif

i really like thin crust too.

M-Pizza_lrg.jpg

^ beer!

god dammit i am so hungry for pizza now, you fuckers ...

encey

I like cheese pizza, but I prefer spinach, green olive, tomato, and parmesan as well.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with cheese pizza.

chicago7.jpg

theres a place here that has that type of pizza... where the cheese and toppings are underneath the sauce.

its SO fucking good.

get it with pepperoni and garlic

holy shit I want it

sorry about that emo girl. god i hate those kinds of bangs. only the rare girl can work those kinds of bangs ...

edit: NEXT GIRL

yeah I love that chicago style deep dish too.

also lots of sauce. One of the reasons I usually just have to make my own pizza. Tastes better anyway.

sorry about that emo girl. god i hate those kinds of bangs. only the rare girl can work those kinds of bangs ...

edit: NEXT GIRL

couldnt agree more, i call them mod bangs. fuck that hairstyle it is the worst and i wouldnt mind seeing a girl with that hair get punched in the face

Archived