IGNORED

cheese pizza

Fred McGriff

My mates allergic to dairy products and actually orders a cheese pizza without the cheese.

Its just fucking bread and tomato sauce.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dunno man, i'd rather order them. yeah, if you order a pizza its 8 euros but if you buy it in the store you pay 5 euro. then you gotta put on your coat, get on your bike, get to the store, buy it, come back, put off your coat, put it in the oven for JUST THE RIGHT TIMWE!!!!@!@# and then its ready. and when its ready it doesnt even taste like REAL PIZZA. you know, the crust taste like some kind of weird polyester-like substance. and i'll let you in on a secret... the cheese ISNT EVEN REAL CHEESE.

one time i went out to buy this pizza in the supermarket, right. so i get there and theres this homeless guy. i give him a dollar knowledge to create unfriendly pathogens more dangerous than nuclear weapons will soon exist in most college bioengineering labs. As technology accelerates toward the full realization of genetic engineering, nanotechnology and, ultimately, robotics (collectively known as GNR), we will see the same intertwined potentials: a feast of creativity resulting from human intelligence expanded manyfold, combined with grave new dangers. We need to devise our strategies now to reap the promise while we manage the peril.

Consider unrestrained nanobot replication. Nanobot technology requires the coordinated operation of billions or trillions of intelligent microscopic devices to be useful. The most cost-effective way to scale up to such levels is through self-replication, essentially the same approach used in the biological world. But in the same way that biological self-replication gone awry results in biological destruction (cancer, for example), a defect in the mechanism that safely controls nanobot self-replication would endanger all physical entities, biological or otherwise.

The threats of nanotechnology don't stop there. We must also worry about control and access. Organizations, governments, extremist groups or just a clever individual could create havoc with this technology. For example, one could put trillions of undetectable nanobots in the water or food supply of an individual or an entire population. These "spy" nanobots could then monitor, influence and even control our thoughts and actions. Existing "good" nanobots could be influenced through software viruses and other hacking techniques. When there is software running in our brains, issues of privacy and security will take on a new urgency.

People often go through three stages in examining the impact of future technology: awe and wonderment at its potential to overcome age-old problems; then a sense of dread at a new set of dangers that accompany the new technology; followed, finally and hopefully, by the realization that the only viable and responsible path is to set a careful course that can realize the benefits while managing the risks.

The diverse GNR technologies are progressing on many fronts and comprise hundreds of small steps forward, each benign in itself. An examination of the underlying trends, which I have studied for the past quarter century, shows that full-blown GNR is inevitable.

So, because of that, i dont buy much pizza in the store anymore. Most of the time i just order a pizza at spuntino (great pizzeria).

dunno man, i'd rather order them. yeah, if you order a pizza its 8 euros but if you buy it in the store you pay 5 euro. then you gotta put on your coat, get on your bike, get to the store, buy it, come back, put off your coat, put it in the oven for JUST THE RIGHT TIMWE!!!!@!@# and then its ready. and when its ready it doesnt even taste like REAL PIZZA. you know, the crust taste like some kind of weird polyester-like substance. and i'll let you in on a secret... the cheese ISNT EVEN REAL CHEESE.

one time i went out to buy this pizza in the supermarket, right. so i get there and theres this homeless guy. i give him a dollar knowledge to create unfriendly pathogens more dangerous than nuclear weapons will soon exist in most college bioengineering labs. As technology accelerates toward the full realization of genetic engineering, nanotechnology and, ultimately, robotics (collectively known as GNR), we will see the same intertwined potentials: a feast of creativity resulting from human intelligence expanded manyfold, combined with grave new dangers. We need to devise our strategies now to reap the promise while we manage the peril.

Consider unrestrained nanobot replication. Nanobot technology requires the coordinated operation of billions or trillions of intelligent microscopic devices to be useful. The most cost-effective way to scale up to such levels is through self-replication, essentially the same approach used in the biological world. But in the same way that biological self-replication gone awry results in biological destruction (cancer, for example), a defect in the mechanism that safely controls nanobot self-replication would endanger all physical entities, biological or otherwise.

The threats of nanotechnology don't stop there. We must also worry about control and access. Organizations, governments, extremist groups or just a clever individual could create havoc with this technology. For example, one could put trillions of undetectable nanobots in the water or food supply of an individual or an entire population. These "spy" nanobots could then monitor, influence and even control our thoughts and actions. Existing "good" nanobots could be influenced through software viruses and other hacking techniques. When there is software running in our brains, issues of privacy and security will take on a new urgency.

People often go through three stages in examining the impact of future technology: awe and wonderment at its potential to overcome age-old problems; then a sense of dread at a new set of dangers that accompany the new technology; followed, finally and hopefully, by the realization that the only viable and responsible path is to set a careful course that can realize the benefits while managing the risks.

The diverse GNR technologies are progressing on many fronts and comprise hundreds of small steps forward, each benign in itself. An examination of the underlying trends, which I have studied for the past quarter century, shows that full-blown GNR is inevitable.

So, because of that, i dont buy much pizza in the store anymore. Most of the time i just order a pizza at spuntino (great pizzeria).

zzz.... i'm gonna go wake up my girlfriend. and fuck her. twice even. because i can. fuckyou!!

by the way today is $5 pizza night at dominicks, the vons/safeway corporations succulent nipple to the chicagoland masses.

you should see the cheeseseething masses pile in.. all you gotta do is drop that price half price and BAM watch 'em fill up on cheese. the price is truly te mitigating factor of all things in life, and who am i to debate that as i too have not just one but TWO pizzas ordered (strictly for my African Americanz, tupac) and lemme break it down for the cheap beer pizza poseurs here:

the key is to fork the fuck out of hte fucker, then once it's sufficiently fuckless you get ready to passionately fuck it with your special blends of herbs and spices. i'm partial to trader joe's "21 seasoning salute", which is so streamlined into my day-to-day-lexicon-of-bullshittery we just croon out "DA SALOOT!!!" [this accompanies a viscerally applied hand to temple salute as well] whenever some food is about to have its menial existence upgraded by the powers of quirky corporate icon trader joe.

so once all the cheese sausage grene pappers pepporini or whatever the fuck you want on ther eis gone, you're left with mildly sauced bread (which works great for the mildly sauced) in dire need of flava.

i am nothing if not a provider of flava to all things in life, let alone this little hapless bastardized slice of "rushed by underpaid suburban workers" pizza, so i layeth the smack down. oregano, DA SALOOT, hot peppers, sometimes even soy sauce to keep the bourgeois thinking. how do you know i aint got toppings on california pizza kitchen? eh?!!@# kramer was onto something in seinfeld, i tell you. he's not insane, he's just so sane that he blew your mind.

does paremesian count as a topping? my sbarro due diligence is a slice of thin peppironi laced to fuck and back with parmesian and then i fold it in half, annihilate it, smoke another oney, and go play time crisis 4. but its about none of that, its really the parmesian laced pizza that makes my world go round.

i mean, i was brutally terrorized in highschool with the nickname "pizza", so like, best motherfucking believe i can do me some pizza. i'm mc pizza, as a matter of fact, hot and delivered in under 30 (baby)

as a matter of fact, hot and delivered in under 30 (baby)

yeah i had this feeling you wouldnt last more than 30..seconds..

well you got pepperoni so you're safe

i would consider parmesian "cheese" . . . not quite a topping but a different type of cheese so something a bit extra above regular ass plain ass pizza.

someone said before that three cheeze pizza or multi-cheese pizza was okay, and i concur.

but yeah do what you gotta do man if you aint been paid this week put on some parmesian, some of those crushed red peppers, some oregano, some salt, pepper

going back to the social reasons for having boring pizzas... cheese can make people fart, and i think it's been proven that melted cheese causes worse farts

as a matter of fact, hot and delivered in under 30 (baby)

yeah i had this feeling you wouldnt last more than 30..seconds..

ahhh grasshopper but it is YOU who did not last more than thirdeeee

broccoli makes you fart the shit out of some gas though

that's why you avoid that shit like the plague. otherwise you shit...... like the plague!

it'll teach you to eat green things that grow from the ground, i tell you what!@$

what?

that's baseline though every pizza got cheese on it

yeah, loafeye was saying you have to order plain cheese pizza cause some people don't like certain toppings, but some people don't like cheese either

but nm

by the way today is $5 pizza night at dominicks, the vons/safeway corporations succulent nipple to the chicagoland masses.

you should see the cheeseseething masses pile in.. all you gotta do is drop that price half price and BAM watch 'em fill up on cheese. the price is truly te mitigating factor of all things in life, and who am i to debate that as i too have not just one but TWO pizzas ordered (strictly for my African Americanz, tupac) and lemme break it down for the cheap beer pizza poseurs here:

the key is to fork the fuck out of hte fucker, then once it's sufficiently fuckless you get ready to passionately fuck it with your special blends of herbs and spices. i'm partial to trader joe's "21 seasoning salute", which is so streamlined into my day-to-day-lexicon-of-bullshittery we just croon out "DA SALOOT!!!" [this accompanies a viscerally applied hand to temple salute as well] whenever some food is about to have its menial existence upgraded by the powers of quirky corporate icon trader joe.

so once all the cheese sausage grene pappers pepporini or whatever the fuck you want on ther eis gone, you're left with mildly sauced bread (which works great for the mildly sauced) in dire need of flava.

i am nothing if not a provider of flava to all things in life, let alone this little hapless bastardized slice of "rushed by underpaid suburban workers" pizza, so i layeth the smack down. oregano, DA SALOOT, hot peppers, sometimes even soy sauce to keep the bourgeois thinking. how do you know i aint got toppings on california pizza kitchen? eh?!!@# kramer was onto something in seinfeld, i tell you. he's not insane, he's just so sane that he blew your mind.

one of your most coherent posts evar sini, noice!!1 :sorcerer:

oh my that's quite the lol right there.

i need to post faster.

i'm gonna go for a supermarket mozarella pizza in a bit.

Garlic parmesan and garlic will be added though.

And a sidedish of bread and roquefort and salad.

Archived