IGNORED

cheese pizza

Fred McGriff

i'm gonna put 8 pages in you

i promise that i will live my life to the fullest just so i can use that in one of those right place and time situations. i dont know when it will be, but thats some shit right there yeah +D

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply
somehow this discussion must include big sausage pizza

Professor%20Ludwig.jpg

someone obviously hasn't been keeping up. *sighhhh* i refer you to the earlier pages, mr. man.

Look, all I can say is that I spent some time with Ray before he went and I just wanted to say that I think we should all remember that Ray, by the end, he loved cheese pizza. Now, I know, Fred, you've no taste for cheese pizza, but then you've no taste for lots of things, like science or the stock market and I like them. Look, what I'm trying to say is that if I was dying and I decided that even though I'd never particularly been into, say, cheese pizza before but that now I really, really was into cheese pizza and that in fact, I thought cheese pizza was great and that cheese pizza died for our sins and I wanted a cheese pizza themed funeral with pictures of cheese pizzas and lots and lots of mentions of cheese pizzas, then I think it would be a bit bloody rich for my sister to ban all mention of cheese pizza from my funeral. Yeah?

Guest maoam

btw, people who don't like cheese should consider themselves exempt from the whole pizza eating experience.

Look, all I can say is that I spent some time with Ray before he went and I just wanted to say that I think we should all remember that Ray, by the end, he loved cheese pizza. Now, I know, Fred, you've no taste for cheese pizza, but then you've no taste for lots of things, like science or the stock market and I like them. Look, what I'm trying to say is that if I was dying and I decided that even though I'd never particularly been into, say, cheese pizza before but that now I really, really was into cheese pizza and that in fact, I thought cheese pizza was great and that cheese pizza died for our sins and I wanted a cheese pizza themed funeral with pictures of cheese pizzas and lots and lots of mentions of cheese pizzas, then I think it would be a bit bloody rich for my sister to ban all mention of cheese pizza from my funeral. Yeah?

is that from the post about getting kicked out of someone's friend's funeral? or something?

what abot people who really want to eat pizza but they're lactose intolerant>?

does anyone like the 'white' pizza (no red sauce) or the taco pizza? i could eat those every now and then, but i am usually a traditional man, er, boy, whatever i am.

incidentally, down by wrigley there used to be this place marisa's pizza trhat had the bombinest "white cheese" pizza ever... on days of cubs games you could get two bigass slices and a coke for $5 (and believe me, eat these slices the bigass part makes sense to you then and only then)..

it was a fucking cavalcade of cheeses that kept me blissfully ignorant from the kind of life crisis that caused trent reznor to go out and convince millionso of people that they're nothing: and the pepsi wasn't bad either.

but alas, eventually the business closed up and some yuptitudin' sammich shop came in and look over the location right down by taht lone star texas grilly thing, right past hte L tracks as you're walkin down clark towards belmont from addison... or jimmy johns is across the street.

but i tell you what, pizza to pizza on this shit (how close to a man's heart can you get?) i really miss the big ol slices of white cheese pizza. they went so well with the smiles, sickles, and drunken irreverence of my friend's place above exedus2reggaebar there... i mean, if you cant end a night with cheese pizza why end it, other than being some spiritual assassin or something?

Guest Sofia Salads
when i was in 2nd grade and in line to go out to the playground a small friend i had at the time showed me his dick

That sells it.

what about sandwich pizza? a few of my friends used to work at subway, and they would make me special order sandwiches which had all the ingredients of a pizza but twice the love

those arent pizzas though.

that's like eating a square flavored triangle. it's still a triangle.

what about sandwich pizza? a few of my friends used to work at subway, and they would make me special order sandwiches which had all the ingredients of a pizza but twice the love

those arent pizzas though.

that's like eating a square flavored triangle. it's still a triangle.

but the special ingredient is love. LOVE, FRED, MOTHERFUCKING LOVE!! i mean, the meek are inheriting the earth so its gonna all be about love someday, right!?

bitch you wish you could drive through my mcdonalds. we pass the blunt to the African Americanz pullin up to the window cuz it's always a party over here with us horribly misguided go-nowhere aimless sideways-mcdonalds-hats-wearin-motherufckers

bitch you wish you could drive through my mcdonalds. we pass the blunt to the African Americanz pullin up to the window cuz it's always a party over here with us horribly misguided go-nowhere aimless sideways-mcdonalds-hats-wearin-motherufckers

i wish no such thing. i would prefer my ass remain "uncapped," if you will

well look at it this way, nothing's getting all up in a properly capped ass, right? i mean there's a fucking cap in the way!!

so i think you're just open to gayer things that i am, which means i'm better than you, cuz the baseball player i identify with to the point of almost nicknaming myself after once isn't gonna be seven short of 500, he's gonna be 550-600 beeeeaich.

#27: local punk rock!!

matt stairs?

don't get me started on mattycakes...

he's a self purported beer-n-shots guy who all the local bars loved during his tenure as a cub. not cuz he wasn't kind of fat and weird and couldn't hit a lefty to save his life (still can't to this day), but cuz he was always down to come in and chill with ya on your level cuz he wasn't copping a big ego like that. i think he's canadian, thats why acutally... americans have manners, like i was i was told by a successful one to not talk to the work at some yuppie place named lulu the other day, after being told that i've been discounted by everyone in there cuz i had a tupac shirt comin out from underneath my vlad jersey. oh and a wristband. watch out for wristbands.

matt stairs can do ya .270/15-20/60 in a fucking clown suit one-armed, and you know he's havin fun at the bar after work, so like, whats the point of underachieving somewhat if you're cool with where you're at?

matt stairs inspires me daily, btw. i run every morning so i dont look like him =D

incidentally, carlos zambrano is the mack daddy of the wrigleyville social scene now. now that farnsworth is gone to the chagrin of all the bars and women around the area, zambrano's taking over surrogate-bartender duties, posing for 50-100 pictures, signing tits, getting loaded with everyone like they're his friends... and its any wonder why his arm hasnt fallen off yet, and why he's eclipsed prior as the best pitcher ont he cubs!? hmmmmmmmm

Archived