IGNORED

cheese pizza

Fred McGriff

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is Halloumi greek? My dad was born in Greek Cyprus and he eats that shit like no-one's business. Can't stand it...

I believe it is some sort of Turkish bastardisation.

greek pizza is an american invention. there is no real greek pizza. just like how everyone thinks pizza is italian.

i like light pizzas that use olive oils, basil, feta cheese, tomatoes and shitload of garlic.

greek pizza is an american invention. there is no real greek pizza. just like how everyone thinks pizza is italian.

i like light pizzas that use olive oils, basil, feta cheese, tomatoes and shitload of garlic.

I stand by my statement.

this is how i make pizza, though there is not always feta cheese. good call.

Guest Shockerbrown
what would happen if you just drank 8 oz of olive oil? can you stomach that? is it safe? is it unhealthy? should i work more olive oil into my diet?

interesting thought fred.

try it but ask your stomach first.

my apt-mate's Italian and he basically drinks that shit straight up. it's okay to do.

p.s. he told me to tell you it's especially good on far-tree-che!

Guest Shockerbrown
my apt-mate's Italian and he basically drinks that shit straight up. it's okay to do.

p.s. he told me to tell you it's especially good on far-tree-che!

you want fred dead :unhappy:

fred_durst_L.jpg

some Freds should be deader than others

some Freds should be deader than others

some Freds' mothers should be deader than other Freds' mothers

Guest Saintill(forsure)

You know whats good? If those ends of the pizza (crusty ends) are filled with cheese ..Pizza Hut do this...this is cheesy pizza as I like it... ingredients?..any...

Archived