IGNORED

cheese pizza

Fred McGriff

well lets toss up the scarlet letter real quick

Cheese_Pizza.jpg

btw this is carlos zambrano

carlos409.jpg

he talks to god in between pitches, points up at him to demand that he gets the next pitch, shouts at oppenents for no known reason, gets so flustered that he has to walk around the mound in circles chanting things in spanish while shaking his closed fist... he's always talking to himself like you wonder what the fuck he's saying... and yet, he'll have a beer with just about anyone anywhere anytime.

and i bet he loves himself some cheese pizza.

thats my African American carlos zambrano y'all!!

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply
turkish (and greek?) pizzas are nice.

hell yeah! i used to have one of those EVERY SINGLE DAY. with lots of garlic and sambal!!! great, great stuff

mostly i enjoy a good garlic and herb mushroom and cheese double punch combo, but i really, truly and honestly will eat any pizza put in front of me, but pepperoni isn't that good. some times a sexually questioning 'meat lovers' will do me well.

hell yeah! i used to have one of those EVERY SINGLE DAY. with lots of garlic and sambal!!! great, great stuff

what's on a Turkish pizza?

i think mushroom & black olive is a nice combo

e

e

turkish pizza is a thin, 'soft' pizza with a tomato-based sauce and some actually very extremely strange mysterious exotic rare expensive outlandish delicious spices.

sometimes it contains minced meat but you'll also find it without. the pizza gets rolled up and you eat it like a burrito.

before rolling:

bol5422.jpg

after:

000300612_001_FRAL04140431_200.jpg

..yeah, great stuff

oh wait, the pizza on the left in the first pic is ACTUALLY IN THE PROCESSED OF BEING ROLLED!!! LIVE ACTION!!

e

turkish pizza is a thin, 'soft' pizza with a tomato-based sauce and some actually very extremely strange mysterious exotic rare expensive outlandish delicious spices.

sometimes it contains minced meat but you'll also find it without. the pizza gets rolled up and you eat it like a burrito.

before rolling:

bol5422.jpg

after:

000300612_001_FRAL04140431_200.jpg

..yeah, great stuff

oh wait, the pizza on the left in the first pic is ACTUALLY IN THE PROCESSED OF BEING ROLLED!!! LIVE ACTION!!

omfg where have you been all my life

so yeah, yesterday I got a a pizza w/ goat cheese and banana peppers and shared it w/ this girl I work with, we went to her place at lunch, put the pizza in the oven and had some nut busting sex. Man I was thinking about pizza while I was nailing her, and almost loled about it. when we were done I ate 6 pieces.

Guest papalon

only cheese pizza i will eat is when i'm back in new york city. at the right places straight cheese pizza is damn good.

i do agree with fred's original post though, it seems like a complete and utter waste 98% of the time.

we need a subforum consisting of reviews of threads. and you could rate the reviewers with stars. we could do some 'WATMM fuckery' of our own.

yes, i think NY-style cheese pizza is a good exception we need to take note of, that is a good cheese pizza and should be allowed in the cool pizza club. along with i think it was quattro formaggi, where the cheese itself plays the role of extra topping, a rather fractal image of cheesery.

...?

Archived