IGNORED

cheese pizza

Fred McGriff

Guest umop_apisdn

man, i used to work at pizza hut for a few years. not only did the job suck, but the pizza literally made my stomach sick after working there for a few months. it got to the point that there was absolutely no topping i could put on without it wanting to come back up. except the diced tomatoes, when they were good and fresh. that shit is the bomb. but seriously now...when i eat pizza, if its from some chain shit like the hut, dominoes, etc...i can only get veggie toppings or cheese. but when theres some quality shit, like those buy by the slice places...i go fuckin buckwild.

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

greek pizza is divine - what the fuck did the greeks do to get so much right in the way of culinary arts?!

WRONG.

correct.

that may be true but greek Pizza sucks Trojan horse cock.

Guest Iain C

I'm so bored and fucked off... I wish I had something to do on Saturday night. How fucking pathetic.

/wasn't worth starting a thread about

Guest Iain C

I was thinking, are you officially "one of those weirdos" if you walk around your hometown drinking beer and smoking a joint?

I dunno, I could do with some fresh air.

im sorry but if you don't like greek food you're a piece of fucking shit that should fucking die. greek food is the best food on the planet besides mexican food.

edit: I'm not really sorry. if you don't like greek food, eat shit and die faggot.

im sorry but if you don't like greek food you're a piece of fucking shit that should fucking die. greek food is the best food on the planet besides mexican food.

edit: I'm not really sorry. if you don't like greek food, eat shit and die faggot.

shut up. i like russian food, and the occasional greek meal. but i dislike greek pizza.

Guest Iain C

Is Halloumi greek? My dad was born in Greek Cyprus and he eats that shit like no-one's business. Can't stand it...

Archived