IGNORED

max tundra

vamos scorcho

parallax error beheads you is my favorite of last year alongside quaristice.

must be heard!!!

extremely beautiful pop music in the vein of beach boys with an electronic edge. endlessly enjoyable

the melodies are great and the production is quaint

Guest GrandPopPoplock

I saw him live 2 weeks ago . It was quite epic . I bought ''Parallax Error Beheads You'' after his show .

I've known of him for years , and I wanted to get his stuff for years...other music just got in the way . After seeing that show...I had to buy one of his albums .

I plan on buying ''Mastered by Guy at the Exchange'' next . I hear a lot of good things about it .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest GrandPopPoplock

You gotta be fucking kidding me .

Hopefully he will compose for movies or something .

Tried to put "Parallax Error Beheads You will be the final Max Tundra album" on the P.E.B.Y. Wikipedia page, but someone edited it out.

Über-proud of PEBY, but need to reduce my recording time:income ratio, for sanity's sake. Expect crass pop bangers under new aliases.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Guest futuregirlfriend

Dang. Well, still looking forward to those new aliases, and I doubt I'll ever be able to listen to his previous releases so much that their awesomeness is depleted. It'd be cool to hear him write something for a big live band a la Zappa, but this is just a fantasy.

Archived