IGNORED

Official Secret Santa 2009 Thread

Squee

Guest placidburp

next year attendees should also provide some basic information like shirt size, likes an dislikes to help a bit. I've been doing research for my littler feller by searching for posts and what not and I have no clue so far.

I agree. And I've been doing a bit of thread stalking too. Get ready for a few "do you like ...." threads.

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

next year attendees should also provide some basic information like shirt size, likes an dislikes to help a bit. I've been doing research for my littler feller by searching for posts and what not and I have no clue so far.

I agree. And I've been doing a bit of thread stalking too. Get ready for a few "do you like ...." threads.

lol, glad I'm not the only one browsing through old threads for bits of info. If you think about it we could peice together a view of the person that is completely wrong!

Guest Rightsidedrive

Who will be the big let down this year? Many of the Wattemites are in wait, waiting for the one who will fail in keeping his word.

The stones are ready, the participants are heavy, will a shot glass do? Or must they go all out and browse barnes & noble? Will one of the UKr's actually send Marmite? Will you, lucky santee, be the one to recieve a vile of Ketamine?

Stay tuned, for this year's

Official Secret Santa: WATMM Edition.

Guest Rightsidedrive

i dont have a record collection and i want something handmade that you cannot buy yet.

ya hear me dammit. I want your spunk in an eggshell.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

question to the participants: do any of you have acid quakers 1000 12" in your record collection.

I don't!

Who will be the big let down this year? Many of the Wattemites are in wait, waiting for the one who will fail in keeping his word.

Like it's only going to be one.

Think positive, maaan.

Guest placidburp

question to the participants: do any of you have acid quakers 1000 12" in your record collection.

I don't even know what that is...

I just made my Santee a tune! Really chuffed with it too, but can't post it 'til its been sent off! :D

on another note...does everyone like starwars? :spiteful:

Archived