IGNORED

Official Secret Santa 2009 Thread

Squee

Guest analogue wings

I faithfully delivered a gift to my Santee, but my Secret Santa flaked, so fuck it for this year.

By the way, my deadbeat 2008 Secret Santa made $25,000 last month.

a_explosion1.gifFIYAHa_explosion1.gif

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think I can afford it this year. Plus I received nothing last year and not even a PM from whoever it was saying why.

Christ, it's not like I'll be offended. It's just polite.

Guest Rightsidedrive

im gonna use this secret santa to make up for one I botched up in ninth grade. I forgot to get a present and on the last day i got this crappy wallet that was lying around and wrapped it with yellow paper. The guys face when he received it was hilarious, pure disappointment, haha. whoever i get should be happy with the gift.

hehe, i gave a pair of chunky fabric scissors cellotaped to some revels to a girl in my class. the scissors were the only thing in the house still in its packaging. seeing as i was an arty 'jitter' (ie. 'goth'-like) everyone thought there was some weird, possibly sexual, subtext to it.

defo will join in this year and put effort in! last time i entered i never got my supposed gram of mdma. humbug.

Guest placidburp

I've already got ideas for this. I'm always skint, but I will put money aside just for this occasion! When do we get our Santee? (is that right?)

could we try to have more international pairings? i think it'd be nice to send really exotic things in the parcel too (space raiders/marmite/jammy dodgers)

Guest Rightsidedrive

could we try to have more international pairings? i think it'd be nice to send really exotic things in the parcel too (space raiders/marmite/jammy dodgers)

I could google it, but what are space raiders/marmite/jammy dodgers? I would like an international exchange, would be very interesting i think.

Also, what SPD said, im going creative on your ass, with a wattem care package filled with gifts ranging from the fairly expensive to the cheapness, and something funny as well.

Guest Dirty Protest

The last date for sending parcels across the Atlantic so they arrive for xmas is only a few days away I think. Probably a good idea if we were paired with someone on the same continent.

Archived