IGNORED

Official Secret Santa 2009 Thread

Squee

Santa-claus_1.jpg

So, last year's Secret Santa was a disgrace. I don't even think that half of the participants actually received anything from their Secret Santa which kind of ruins the whole idea.

So before we launch this sucker we have to make sure that there's any kind of interest in putting together another round of Secret Santa and we have to set some things straight:

Yegg and I have also come to the conclusion that we're going to announce the names of each Secret Santa once we're past Christmas so those who were too lazy to get off their asses and send their package will get pointed out and humiliated. These lazy Santas will also get banned from any future Secret Santa projects we might put together. Another thing; don't PM neither Yegg or me about being paired up with someone specific because it won't happen. But If you feel like sending a package to two WATMMers because you might have a brilliant idea for a gift for a specific WATMMer then it's not a problem.

Another important thing which have stirred up some problems over the last couple of years are newcomers who want to participate. We've made a rule so that you HAVE to have been an active WATMM member for at least a year to sign up.

Those are the rules. They're a bit more harsh than usual but it makes the whole thing a lot more fair.

To sign up send me a PM with your information (name, adress etc.).

Kind regards,

The Secret Santa Team

28 participants so far (bold means I've got your address):

mrx

ieafs

idrn

Muflontillah

Rightsidedrive

nene multiple assgasms

placidburp

Yegg

SPD²

kakapo

goffer

essines

Dr Lopez

Dirty Protest

Fred McGriff

Hautlle

weed

mrcopyandpaste

kokoon

Babar

Capsaicin

MAXIMUS MISCHIEF

Glass Plate

typogra

Charles Nelson Reilly

Coalbucket PI

messian

david

Squee

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, if you police it better there'll be less possibility of physical confrontation at the watmm fat camp, due to goods not received.

"But I sent you something. I sent you LURVVE man."

"Right that's it, I'm gonna brick this nadding cunt"

Guest Rightsidedrive

is there like a price range? Like, the gift must be at least 5 dollars; and what about price cap? Any other rules we should know? Just asking cuz I'd like to participate. :wub:

is there like a price range? Like, the gift must be at least 5 dollars; and what about price cap? Any other rules we should know? Just asking cuz I'd like to participate. :wub:

To my knowledge, there's never been set price range. Just give gifts as big as your heart. :nacmat:

Man I know I haven't been here long nor have posted much but I would have really liked to do this. I guess there is next year.

Guest analogue wings

how about people who have delivered can only get paired with others who have delivered, and n00bs and ppl who have flaked in the past get their own list?

Guest Dirty Protest

how about people who have delivered can only get paired with others who have delivered, and n00bs and ppl who have flaked in the past get their own list?

My first time and if thats the case, im out.

Guest analogue wings

3 lists? proven, first timers, probation?

Guest Rightsidedrive

To my knowledge, there's never been set price range. Just give gifts as big as your heart. :nacmat:

well damn, thats gonna limit my options, haha.

just kidding.

3 lists? proven, first timers, probation?

fuck that

i want to be paired with kakapo

Goddammit essines, with Joyrex's repeated denials that you are in fact Canadian, or indeed that Canada even exists, I'm relying on his contrary and authoritarian nature to pull rank on Squee and force him to pair us together.

I faithfully delivered a gift to my Santee, but my Secret Santa flaked, so fuck it for this year.

By the way, my deadbeat 2008 Secret Santa made $25,000 last month.

Have faith!

My gifts have always been good, and I send nice stuff too.

Archived