IGNORED

aquarius ep tattoo

Guest Rightsidedrive

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rightsidedrive

i'd say no.

I see, well, one more notch for the no camp. The real question though is would I say no? Im working on that.

Put the image on your bedroom door for a month, if you aint' sick of it by the end of the month just do it... and please post pics while you're at it!

Very sound advice, Ive actually heard that a good idea is to meditate about having the tattoo, and see if you can visualize yourself with said image and still want it done. Basically Ive read that its a good idea to think think think about it first.

full twoism cover on your back

sounds cool, Ive always liked that cover, but thats gonna be for someone else to do. It is such a sweet cover though. What I like about the colour in sheet is its simpleness and abstractness, and theres this sort of emotion i get from each of the faces. Hard to explain, but yeah, if I do get this done, it will be next year, probaby even for my next birthday in May.

Nah man, still wouldn't....sorry, don't want to be negative, i just can't see it working as a tattoo. It's an asymmetrical tracing of a group of people that doesn't have a proper border or anything. Seriously dude, there's a million better BOC-related tattoos you could get.

Guest Rightsidedrive

Nah man, still wouldn't....sorry, don't want to be negative, i just can't see it working as a tattoo. It's an asymmetrical tracing of a group of people that doesn't have a proper border or anything. Seriously dude, there's a million better BOC-related tattoos you could get.

nah player, you're not being negative, just giving reasoning as to why you wouldn't get the tattoo. I appreciate the input. edit: the thing is, I dont want a boc tattoo, you know, I dont want a hexagon, this image we're talking about, it just jumped at me, so yeah, even though i havent really looked, I dont think there a million better boc related tats i could get. :D

definitely do it. and please post pics of yourself wearing a sleeveless north face fleece vest and knit cap.

An honor to have the legendary Sir LOL Alzado here. Just one question, what color is the knit cap going to be, please don't say black or pink.

An interesting fact for the non Spanish speakers, Alzado means: something that has been stowed away or stored. Among other definitions: http://dictionary.reverso.net/spanish-english/alzado

Guest Rightsidedrive

have you done it yet? i already told you to do it.

haha. I need money for it.

Maybe you guys could pool some funds, get a fundraiser going or something.

You go ahead and organize that, Ima set up a paypal account. Be back in a bit.

I think it's a poor choice for a tattoo as you have no clue as to who is depicted in the drawing... might not have any meaning for you from that perspective (aren't tattoos supposed to mean something to the wearer?)

you should get it.

you'll totally not regret it when you're 56 and you have two kids and it's a blue, smudged outline on wrinkly flesh.

'favourite bands' tattoos. nobody regrets those. lol.

Guest Spittal

you should get it.

you'll totally not regret it when you're 56 and you have two kids and it's a blue, smudged outline on wrinkly flesh.

My father has two "Yes" tattoos. He loves 'em!

:emotawesomepm9:

Guest Rightsidedrive

Of those four figures I have just always them as young females. I see them all as smiling, happy, there is this bond. Yet at the same time since the figures are so abstract their happiness could be something else. But yes, other than that, there might not be much of personal meaning for me.

I've heard that if thats the case, you might regret the tattoo.

We'll see what happens. I honestly think that a part of me just wants to get a tattoo for the experience itself, haha. Maybe I should bungee jumping instead...

oh and i think i already stated this before, but i dont want a boc tattoo, ive become interested because of its design, if you wanna call it that, haha.

Guest Rightsidedrive

there's always this if you need a backup plan

wow, haha, similar to my idea.

I notice that alot of people argue against tattoos because skin getS wrinkly and the tat will look ugly.

But you could also see it as, my skin is gonna get all saggy and wrinkly so might well get one. Just not on the face or any obvious place you know...

Guest Calx Sherbet

you should get it.

my father has a miles davis tat. it's kind of a sillhouette type thing, it's really cool

he also has a grateful dead tat.

:facepalm:

Guest Spittal

you should get it.

my father has a miles davis tat. it's kind of a sillhouette type thing, it's really cool

he also has a grateful dead tat.

:facepalm:

:facepalm::emotawesomepm9:

at any rate Miles Davis is way more cool than yes.

Archived