IGNORED

Matrix Bullet Time Scene done with Lego

zazen

I hate it when she says 'dodge this'.... THERE IS NO TIME FOR MAKING SMUG COMMENTS WOMAN

It usually makes more sense when they say the one-liner afterwards.

this seems like something that should be a jazzband but isn't, like the aesthetics of it, the choice of movie to parody (matrix part 1) and the lego 'cover' all for me evoke the 1999 era of the internet... that is all

this seems like something that should be a jazzband but isn't, like the aesthetics of it, the choice of movie to parody (matrix part 1) and the lego 'cover' all for me evoke the 1999 era of the internet... that is all

lol, just what i was thinking.

Guest abusivegeorge

the bullet stream effects are awesome. they need to do the whole movie.

It took 440 hourse for that one clip.

Guest Conor74

Surprised it was allowed.

Cos it seems to higlight what a bad actor Keanu is. He just doesn't have the emotional range of the lego characters, they are far more nuanced.

I hate it when she says 'dodge this'.... THERE IS NO TIME FOR MAKING SMUG COMMENTS WOMAN

shouldn't the agent have all the time required to dodge the bullet by the time she's done saying "Dodge this"?

superhuman speed my ass, i'd pistol whip the bitch and finish off neo before she hit the second d.

Archived