IGNORED

what are we dunking our chicken nuggets in?

Fred McGriff

whqat dunking we are nuggets in chicken  

61 members have voted

1. 1. what are we dunkling our chicklen nugglets in

• ketchup
    • yellow mustard
    • mayonnaise
    • bbq sauce
    • ranch
    • rancha-q sauce (bbq/ranch combo)
    • honey mustard
    • spicy mustard
    • honey
    • sweet n sour sauce

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

I havent had chicken nuggets in the longest time but when i did eat them it was usually with bbq or plum sauce

Oh man I cooked duck today, you've just reminded me to go and get some plum sauce for tomorrow, good man!

165307491cb889938b2.gif

i always thought that dude on the tapatio bottle was a white man dressed as a mariachi mexican... he kinda looks like a mexican brad pitt!

bbq sauce with my nuggest on the rare occasion i eat it!

whenever i eat popeyes chicken (again a rare occurance), i like eating the chicken about my mash potatoes with gravy and let some of the fried batter stuff fall on them... then i mix it up and eat that sheeeeiiiiit!

so happy to see sweet and sour in the majority. i've never tried ranch with it before, but i'm curious now. even tartar sauce (which works surprisingly well with pork katsu). food's not so cheap in new york, mcdonalds definitely included, but i got a coupon for a 20-piece nugget meal for 3 dollars. WIN

homemade bbq sauce:

mix all the condiments you have in your house (ie ketchup, dijon mustard, a1 steak sauce, worcester sauce, horseradish, tobasco sauce, pepper, salt, little sugar)!

Archived