IGNORED

Jersey Shore

Guest Alex C

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lullezucht

Yegg?! Is your mom orange with implants? I thought that was the only bait for a guido. She must be rockin' some Asian waves his way.

zde12xtx2mj66soq7bull78eo1_500.jpg

Guest we_kill_soapscum

honestly i like Vinny. he's not a bad guy or an idiot. he's the voice of reason and was the most upset by S's face punchery. he seems like the kind of guy i'd get high with in high school but then he'd go to Lacrosse practice and i'd go home and keep getting high and listen to Flim

No no, sorry. I mean she's dating the Vietnamese version of The Situation.

a9mhrr.gif

I haven't seen a single episode of this show (won't load in china) but I checked out dude's pics online, he's ripped. So good for your mom, he probably fucks like a stallion. Maybe you'll even get little half-breed guido siblings!

tumblr_kvqtmhZEFi1qzgkoco1_500.jpg

lol

Wait. Is that Michael Cera with Pauly D.? If that's true, it could be the only funny thing Michael Cera has done in his life but it would be a cracking good singular moment.

This was on the show last night. They taught him how to beat up the beat. Then they all got into the hot tub. It was a sick tub.

Guest nene multiple assgasms

Ronnie: we left da club at 4. We got there at 12 so it was like yo 5 hours is enough

Snickers: That's why I won't eat lobster. They're still alive when you kill them.

yeah, I chuckled at that one.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Ronnie: we left da club at 4. We got there at 12 so it was like yo 5 hours is enough

Snickers: That's why I won't eat lobster. They're still alive when you kill them.

yeah, I chuckled at that one.

hahaha yeah that was good stuff

I think Ronnie is an okay guy.

*braces*

the situation: It's obvious that Sammi has a crush on me... it goes back to the days of prehistoric kindergarten.

lol

"I'm not trashy. Unless I drink too much"

"Stage 5 clinger"

"I love roller coasters but MOTHER FUCK that ride"

lolllllllllllllll

'The fuck am I wearing that' literally 2 seconds after being given that shirt.

Vinny impersonating Mike on the phone when he said a second ago Mike wasn't there, ahahahahahahahaha.

Vinny's deffo the coolest, pretty much cause he's just a normal NJ Italian dude.

Archived