IGNORED

Heathy Nuts

thehauntingsoul

What are the healthiest nuts? I recently bought a pack of pistachios and rediscovered how awesome they are as a supplementary snack to carry around during the day. I've heard they are pretty healthy. What are the healthiest types of nuts you can get, while not being horribly nasty in flavor or crazily expensive?

I wouldn't snack on peanuts, not a huge fan for some reason. Also I'm allergic to hazelnuts but everything else is pretty much open game.

Oh yes, and before YOU yes YOU post "my nuts, of course!" in a hollow attempt to be swift witted stop right now. I thought of it before you did

My link

fuck actually a lot better then I remember

"Claimed health benefits of almonds include improved complexion, improved movement of food through the colon (feces) and the prevention of cancer."

That line itself is a huge plus. Specailly the shitting part.

Guest leprechaun

peanuts are not nuts if i remember right.

Correct, they're legumes.

I don't like the taste of most nuts, the closest I can get is sunflower seeds. I'm addicted to David BBQ flavor sunflower seeds. They're high in fat (so are nuts), but they're also a decent source of vitamin E.

peanuts are not nuts if i remember right.

Correct, they're legumes.

I don't like the taste of most nuts, the closest I can get is sunflower seeds. I'm addicted to David BBQ flavor sunflower seeds. They're high in fat (so are nuts), but they're also a decent source of vitamin E.

BONER. I love those David BBQ flavor sunflower seeds. I feel like Mulder whenever I eat 'em.

Itch Yer Nutz (i am not vouching for this whole site, just a quick link)

seeds are actually about twice as healthy as nuts.

almost all nuts and seeds have enzyme inhibitors to deter

animals from eating them since they are really eggs that are trying

to grow into plants bushes and tree's and are fighting for there survival.

always try to soak seeds and nuts for at least 4 hours to get these toxins

out and aid in there ability to be digested.

hemp, chia, quinoa, pumpkin and amaranth are by far the healthiest seeds

hemp is especially good (be carful to refrigerate all nuts and seeds so they

don't go rancid and try to eat them 'raw' because at least half of the nutrients

is destroyed by heat and they chemically change like anything does with heat.

this heat thing goes for all foods to.

remember in school with the bunsen burner? those chemicals are designed a

certain way and when we change them with heat it's like we change the code

and our bodies can't read it anymore.

troon is a twin

Guest leprechaun

I hate eating shelled sunflower seeds. Either I can't figure it out or its just a very slobbery snack

It takes some practice that's all. I've gotten to the point where I can pop a bunch of seeds in my mouth, store them in one cheek, and do all the cracking and eating on the other side of my mouth without mixing shell bits and whatnot. It's great tongue exercise and I've gotten to be very efficient at it, I just look like a fucking hamster when I'm eating them (one cheek all bulging out). The down side is you have to have somewhere to spit the shells, but that's an issue with any shelled seed or nut. You can buy them with the shell removed (dunno if they make them with BBQ flavor though), but that takes away half of the fun.

Guest leprechaun

practice... in my mouth,...in one cheek, and do all the eating...great tongue exercise...fucking hamster...eating ...all bulging out...spit ...nut.

I was indeed alluding to the fact that eating sunflower seeds makes you an expert at giving oral sex.

Archived