IGNORED

The 'Royal Astronomy' Christmas Album

Redruth

Guest hahathhat

once, i slipped some of the more pastoral drukqs tracks into a mix of traditional songs i put on whilst my family decorated the tree

i've never heard the end of it. never again

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ataraxy2

such a shame those 3 or 4 great tracks are diluted by the rest of the lame ones

I'm curious as to which tracks people are finding lame.

Slice is too long. Carpet Muncher is kinda eh. Mentim is godawful IMO. Scrape is just... ? I prefer IZ-US to 56.

14 - 6 = 8. Not 3 or 4. :(

Guest ataraxy2

The whole album is just...so average IMO. Everything he does on this one I can find a better alternative by someone else. How can someone that can make midwinter log make a whole album of mediocrity.

Okay, that I can definitely agree with. But there a few tracks I like a decent amount.

On the original topic this album DOES suit Christmas. But we don't have snow where I live... and Christmas is in Summer - (it STILL suits it).

i don't know what's the problem ppl have with this album. This is actually my 2nd favorite Mu-ziq album after Lunatic Harness. I didn't really enjoy his material afterwards (too breakcor-ey) and his earlier material was actually pretty good but I think he hit his peak around LH.

Autumn Acid is like my first exposure to Mu-Ziq actually and it's still one of my favorites.

• 2 weeks later...

Scaling, Carpet Muncher, World of Leather, Scrape, Goodbye : We have here a groundbreaking EP, but (dare I say "as usual"), track selection could have been way better. The only record I find everything is in place is Brace Yourself

• 2 months later...

Archived