IGNORED

Great indie game

Blir

Ah, bless you for thinking of me :beer:

I played this a few months ago but totally forgot about it, I'm still equally as rubbish at it now than I was back then - I can never get further than about a kilometre as I always mistime when to jump into the windows of the buildings. I couldn't decide if it was a good or bad thing that the levels changed every time you reload, but it's got a bloody brill atmosphere all the same !

And bloody hell Qwop.... I'm not even going to click on that link again. The equal parts utter hilarity and insane frustration made my brain do very weird and bad things indeed.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

yeh its a pretty awesome challenge that game is, I got my friends into it and basically every time we got stoned for 3 weeks we would play it and try to get the highest score, when I got 46.6 I stopped cause non of my friends got passed 30 meters yet legit, Im gonna get back into to battle no one..... but myself

l_a0d95d3f3693449ea087654b1e779c09.jpg

seems like the obstacles are randomly generated, no?

that's tough.

Yeah, they are. It's a blessing and a curse. I like it though, because then you don't have to memorize. I'd hate that.

I wish I screencapped my 6950, I can't come close to it again...

Guest Stoppit

I've been playing this too much, and I'm going to post this screenshot, as this is clearly the best I'm ever going to do:

post-6667-1260964132_thumb.jpg

Now I can stop playing and do something productive.

I've been playing this too much, and I'm going to post this screenshot, as this is clearly the best I'm ever going to do:

post-6667-1260964132_thumb.jpg

Now I can stop playing and do something productive.

Nice one geezer!

That's the benchmark for me now!

Archived