• vietnam
    • japan
    • philippines
    • new zealand
    • cuba
    • panama
    • nepal

Guest futuregirlfriend

madagascar. only sick animals shit like the other countries. on that, can you clarify if we're actually voting for which country looks like human excrement? i don't want there to be a reveal a few pages in and look like a fool.

madagascar. only sick animals shit like the other countries. on that, can you clarify if we're actually voting for which country looks like human excrement? i don't want there to be a reveal a few pages in and look like a fool.

good point. yes, human excrement is the preferred comparison excrement shape for voting.

worth noting: chile is shaped like perfectly healthy goldfish poop

Nepal is a stool after a formidable amount of corn on the cob. Or i suppose corn niblets. I must admit though, chile bears a striking resemblance to one of those uber-thin soft stools. You know the ones I mean

Guest countchocula

I went with Madagascar, but I must admit Chile looks like one of those poops you get when you're constipated. You know the skinny ones that are molded to the shape of your colon and contain almost no water. It is basically like a snake made of rock solid, compacted feces.

Archived