IGNORED

English music

marf

I was discussing this with my sister, she thinks I'm a nerd, but I basically said to her that when I really think about it, my favorite music turns out to be English. Not Scottish or Irish, but English. Besides black Americans and the talking heads and maybe the velvet underground . English music really has been amazing. To Me. Its purely subjective as I am realizing with my flesh and blood sister. She thinks I'm a nerd in a bubble and all =wrong, but still. think about it

There's great music all over the globe, I don't see why you want to limit yourself to one country. But England has had a ton of brilliant artists over the years.

Guest ezkerraldean

Music was invented in England (Herefordshire to be precise) in 1260 by St. Flubberplop of Wankusberg. so all music is in fact English

cause what other reason is there for releasing music, so some internet asshole can wax poetic about your failings? Why release anything?

Guest mrcopyandpaste

Steve Goodman (Kode9) has a lot to say about afro-futurism has made black people make the best music evar in his new book

...comment is unrelated

Archived