IGNORED

is there any escape from this god forsaken computer monopoly?

Guest Helper ET

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Super Hans wants to name his new pub 'Free The Paedos' And wants a washing machine in the middle of the place.

No fucking 'logo in the foam' like all those fuckin city boy pubs.

Guest affliction

ET, why ask for advice and then continually flame and bash the people that post?

It's obvious you are utterly clueless about computers and the companies that sell them.

From my understanding you want a laptop that doesn't have Windows on it but you don't want to buy a Mac because of the price. Here's what you do. Go buy whatever shit computer you want and then reformat it and install Snow Leopard or whatever shit OS you are going to install.

I've never seen a company sell computers with their HDD's completely empty, but they could be out there.

Now, in defense of Windows 7.... actually nevermind, you don't want to hear what I have to say and I don't want to see you flame anymore.

Next time...

109034343v3_150x150_Front.jpg

Guest pulsewarrior

ET, why ask for advice and then continually flame and bash the people that post?

It's obvious you are utterly clueless about computers and the companies that sell them.

From my understanding you want a laptop that doesn't have Windows on it but you don't want to buy a Mac because of the price. Here's what you do. Go buy whatever shit computer you want and then reformat it and install Snow Leopard or whatever shit OS you are going to install.

I've never seen a company sell computers with their HDD's completely empty, but they could be out there.

Now, in defense of Windows 7.... actually nevermind, you don't want to hear what I have to say and I don't want to see you flame anymore.

Next time...

109034343v3_150x150_Front.jpg

10/10

Guest ezkerraldean

i don't get why people care so much. my mate works for apple and fucking bones them and everything they make. i couldn't give a toss. that annoys him lol

Archived