IGNORED

Bike stolen from campus by crackhead, then found

bubbhasdance

So I go to a university, as the topic suggests:

On the last day of school, I leave my bike out locked on the staircase of my apartment..a couple of hours later, it is gone. I freak out and accept that I will never see it again, as it is probably chopped up somewhere by now, but I file a police report anyway. 1 1/2 months pass and I get a call from the campus police dept., saying that an officer stopped a man for drug paraphernalia and possession, who just so happened to be riding a bike.

this is what the dude did

-scraped off all mentions of brand name

-took off kickstand

-raped the wheels

-raped the gear chain

-put a red ribbon on the front of it :wtf:

the bike is completely gray, no noticeable colors or anything...but he left the serial number tag on! they checked it out and let me have my bike back! if anyone on here has ever gotten their bike stolen, you know that the chances of it ever coming back are like BoC releasing an album this year.

all in all it'll cost me $60 to repair it, which is much less than I paid for

sorry but I'm pretty pumped and happy at my luck :emotawesomepm9:

and thank you cocaine man for not destroying my bike

and I do wish for a BoC album this year

good night troon

The red ribbon was classic, just imagine some smacked out druggie carousing around on this mashed up bike. With red ribbon attached xD

So did you repaint it and clean it up, what with all the wheel raping at whatnot : P

I can't believe your luck, fucking free fucking red fucking ribbon! soooo awsome!

i had once my ipod stolen at the races, i didnt file an report or because what are they going to do? check everybody at the races? congrats with finding that bike

Archived