IGNORED

Royal fucking Mail

Guest Stoppit

Guest ezkerraldean

what are you supposed to do when shit just doesn't come? i've tried to get me cash back but they've just said wait until it comes, innit. but it doesn't seem to be coming at all. curse whichever party is responsible

Just waiting til the day Lambeth Council send me an "air" bill for delivering oxygen to my street. It's coming soon, you know.

but then Douglas Quaid will come along and start the alien reactor.

KUATTO LIVES

get your ass to mars

I've actually put a guitar, a Danelectro, up on Ebay this week.

But there's not a chance i'm entrusting it to Royal bloody Mail

Guest abusivegeorge

My Forza Motorsport 3 was delivered by Royal Mail, the box had been opened and the disc had been stolen. My replacement is 4 weeks coming and no sign yet.

My Forza Motorsport 3 was delivered by Royal Mail, the box had been opened and the disc had been stolen. My replacement is 4 weeks coming and no sign yet.

Just thought I'd mention that it's fucking amazing. Nothing short of amazing. Incredible. MIND BLOWING.

You're missing out.

what are you supposed to do when shit just doesn't come? i've tried to get me cash back but they've just said wait until it comes, innit. but it doesn't seem to be coming at all. curse whichever party is responsible

Contact the seller and tell him, this is what I do. In all instances they have refunded me (Amazon sellers) :)

In the post today I was given... Anasi Boys by Neil Gaiman (book) and The League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen by Alan Moore volume 2 (book again) I also got Analord seven and nine arrive all the way from Germany :D

ive finally come to the conclusion that i quite like you bcm

back on topic, royal mail strikes are a joke, its a national fucking service, stick your strike up your arse and get on with your important job, dont like it, fucking quit and piss off.

Guest ezkerraldean

Contact the seller and tell him, this is what I do. In all instances they have refunded me (Amazon sellers) :)

been doing that and they won't. wasn't on amazon

ugh

goddamn yanks

I work for Royal Mail as a postman lol.

Strikes are bullshit tbh. There's a lot of problems and mis management for the workers, but I did vote against them.

Best delivery I had was a massive box of reggae vinyl for some 70+ old man in the subarbs.

Guest Stoppit

So today, the day after I went to the sorting office and complained, a van turned up and delivered all 5 of my parcels. So they had clearly been sitting there for ages and forgotten about.

Ah well, at least I got them in the end...good ol' Royal Mail. Never doubted them for a moment....

also, best delivery I've had lately was to the former occupier of my flat. was an interesting looking letter so naturally I opened it. to my great surprise, inside were two tickets to go see Marillion. i lolled.

Guest Masonic Boom

also, best delivery I've had lately was to the former occupier of my flat. was an interesting looking letter so naturally I opened it. to my great surprise, inside were two tickets to go see Marillion. i lolled.

Ha ha ha, did you go?

Archived