IGNORED

Fred McGriff

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sums up in a nutshell what the problem with the film was. it was way, way, way too coyly pg-13

(actually i didn't mind it, i went in expecting the worst, and believe you me, i've seen far worse films)

Guest ezkerraldean

yeah man those were the days, all us jews flying around on our jewdragons, pulling nazi helicopters out of the air and stopping their efforts to bulldoze the ghettos so they could mine the jewgold underneath them

Guest Mirezzi

If karmakramer is 12 years old, I can understand the slavish devotion because otherwise, there's almost no defense for your 500 posts loving/defending/gagging on Avatar.

It's not offensively bad, mind you (although at times, it's definitely horrible), but it really is a silly movie and you must be a silly person.

If you are 12 years old, I apologize. Carry on!

Guest Z_B_Z

rewatched part of this the other day in 1080p. the visuals look more like a video game than i remember.. id like to see someone do a big budget film without any cg. now that (these days) would be daring...

overall i still say its a beautiful film to look at tho..

If karmakramer is 12 years old, I can understand the slavish devotion because otherwise, there's almost no defense for your 500 posts loving/defending/gagging on Avatar.

It's not offensively bad, mind you (although at times, it's definitely horrible), but it really is a silly movie and you must be a silly person.

If you are 12 years old, I apologize. Carry on!

:facepalm:

Guest ezkerraldean

Abatap

Aватар, ты значишь?

אתה צודק.

я не понимаю еврейские слова

everyone who say the CG is like videogames, what games are you playing and what rig are you using? i got have me one of those!

They seem to go in the same direction. If you compare the aesthetics of blockbuster cgi-enhanced movies with some serious film (doesn't really have to be all that art) its pretty different. The first uses all means to be all clear and pretty to the eyes (works like fuck on younger folks), while the other usually tries to show the beauty of things as they are, having to improvise and explore the aesthetics most of the time.

So, video game graphics--->pragmatically kitchy visual experience, real filmmaking aesthetics---> exploring, sensitive

Archived