IGNORED

dennis hopper

Guest Z_B_Z

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

You could also try karagara, but thats a lot more difficult if you don't already have an account.

CG opens up all the time.

I'm about 20gb away from being able to send invites.

wilson apparently got his look in royal tenenbaums from 70s era hopper. i take it the son thing is a joke.

just downloaded quite the hopper filmfest

the last movie

american dreamer

bloodbath (a 70s italian exploitation flick he did)

tracks

human highway

mad dog morgan

im sure all will be at least worth watching. mad dog morgan looked particularly insane

as far his political views are concerned, i wonder what made him switch from being a hardcore liberal?

wikipedia says he voted for Obama, because of Sarah Palin. So I guess he's still reasonable.

I have to say he seems to be the only guy I can think of to make it through so much drug abuse seemingly unscathed. Which probably proves that if you want to do epic amounts of drugs, it's best to be a maniac already.

wilson apparently got his look in royal tenenbaums from 70s era hopper. i take it the son thing is a joke.

as far his political views are concerned, i wonder what made him switch from being a hardcore liberal?

Yeah the son thing is a joke, but goddamn do they ever look similar

hopper_last_movie.jpg

342293_height370_width560.jpeg

As to his politics, I dunno, but anyone who donates money to the RNC during the Bush II years has to have seomthing wrong with them.

just downloaded quite the hopper filmfest

the last movie

american dreamer

bloodbath (a 70s italian exploitation flick he did)

tracks

human highway

mad dog morgan

im sure all will be at least worth watching. mad dog morgan looked particularly insane

I remember an interview where he basically said he became more conservative after 9/11. It'll be interesting to see how people remember him once he's gone. I read a lot of stuff about how he burned a lot of bridges in Hollywood. His problems with drugs, beating women, and erratic behavior are well documented.

im sure he burned all his bridges multiple times, but he was working up until last year so i guess some ties must remain.

I'm basing a lot of this on half-remembered interviews from shows like Letterman. But I could have sworn that he's talked about how Europeans seem to like him more than Americans and gives examples like that his paintings have gotten shows there in the past and a lot of the films he's been in lately have been European productions or that's where the money's come from.

Archived