IGNORED

Die Antwoord - Enter the WTF

Guest blicero

Guest blicero

WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF

WTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTFWTF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wc3f4xU_FfQ

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this shit is so retarded they go a 360 to where it becomes borderline genius.

wait. that. is. fuck. they end up in the same. :facepalm:

Guest blicero

so.... it kind of reeks of viral marketing (super greg?) but their live shows on youtube make me think it's legit. who knows.

I don't think they're viral, but it certainly has that stink, their music videos definitely look like they weren't done on the cheap like on would expect.

Here's a link to a story on the dj with progeria featured briefly in the ninja video. It has some very nice photos of him.

I don't think they're viral, but it certainly has that stink, their music videos definitely look like they weren't done on the cheap like on would expect.

Here's a link to a story on the dj with progeria featured briefly in the ninja video. It has some very nice photos of him.

that guy is pretty awesome.

http://www.leonbotha.com/

i just posted a thread about these two videos in the music discussion forum, i didn't think to check to see if there was a thread already in general banter

i still don't understand if ths is serious, if it's an act, if it's legit, or what the fuck. the chick is obviously wearing a wig, but the guy's tattoos are pathetically real. who the fuck would listen to this

at first i had the same reaction, but after watching both videos, i have a big appreciation for what these guys are doing.

there's a lot more creativity and intelligence behind it than is initially evident, methinks.

in related news... found their 5-track sampler (called $ampler in most cases), and i'm officially a fan.

this is quite unlike anything else i've ever heard. 'wat pomp' fucking bangs.

album out this month, evidently.

Archived