IGNORED

WATMM Funny Quotes Graveyard Thread

playbynumbers

there are hundreds(ish) of people ive met who are quite into idm they just dont post about it on the internet. its never going to be the most thing popular in the world because its basically abit shit.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge
there are hundreds(ish) of people ive met who are quite into idm they just dont post about it on the internet. its never going to be the most thing popular in the world because its basically abit shit.

This qoute is by Messiaen.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest boo
skytree:

i never imagined God would would bless me with a love such as this. Me, just a City urchin, cajoled into making the safe choices in life by the dull, soft pressures of a lifetime of meeting expectations. You, a lone orchid rising between the cracks in the concrete....a rare find, a treasure for me to behold. Let us not play these games anymore, with you making gay ass threads about physics and daydreams and me making fun of you. The truth is, I mock you because my love for you burns so hot, were I to set it free, it would yield to nothing and consume everything in its path. But I can no longer hide from one unwavering truth - I need your body. I need to feel its contours. I must smell the mustiness of your thoughtful balls. I refuse to wait another moment to taste that tender, homeschooled rosebud that hides coyly between the mounds of your youthful buttocks.

I surrender to you completely. You drape my cock with hemp cloth, slather my balls with organic yogurt and fruit puree. I accept your colossal fucking gayness because it is my desire to meld what is left of myself with the clever little faggot that lurks beneath your skin.

I see that the head of your penis is purple now and it stands erect, hissing at me like an aggressive cobra. I will submit to its anger. Plunge it into my waiting stink, like a tree that has taken root in the softest most crap-filled soil. Take me like a dog, pull my hair. Tap on my ass-cheeks like they were two bongos and you are leading the circle in the parking lot before a Rusted Root concert. Your thrusts are so powerful, my cock swings back and forth like a pendulum, slamming against your little hackey sack nuts on every other swing. This ass is a mystical rune for you to decode, and every majestic plunge takes you one step closer to solving its mysteries. I hunger for you to explode into me, filling me with your faggy, self-righteousness.

innit

• 2 weeks later...

americans can stfu about the date, what kind of retarded logic leads you to order it month/day/year. its just plain, straight up, retarded shit.

Archived